Ed Imagines

Imagine coming home and seeing a mysterious black Altima outside of your house and you get a little skeptical at first but decide to walk into your house. You reach to open the door and there he is. A beautiful man with Ginger hair and the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen. His lips peach pink and the slowly part open to say your name. You at first dont know what to think, what to say, and what to do. You know who that person is but you are still in shock that he is standing right in front of you. He grabs your hand softly and you feel the warmth radiating all over your body and the temptation of being with him rising.

He walks you to your room where there is a heart shaped with roses on the cover of your bed with two glasses of wine to the side but as you are looking around at the your room he is caressing you and smiling. He then says "You look beautiful like today and everyday" and you can't help but blush. He takes your hand and walks you to the bed where you both sit on the edge of it. "Baby, I've been thinking about this for a while and i think we are both ready for this" You are left speechless but know where exactly he is taking things to. he cups your chin with his hand and says "Its okay, you are safe with me". He places a sweet kiss on your lips and you feel the softness and the temptation rising even higher you kiss him back. With passionate kisses he begins to undress you and leaves you only with a bra and your panties but you retrieve but he knows what you are trying to say. He begins to take off his clothes and cant stop thinking about how perfect he is and how lucky you to be with him. Once all of his clothes are removed except his boxers he lays his whole body on the bed and looks at you saying "Join me". You lay together and kiss while his hands begin touch your body and you get a tingly feeling inside that you cant explain. Nature begins to take its role and you begin to wet between your legs as he gets closer to your inner thighs.

He Moves on top of you and begins to move up and down slowly but you are too focused on the kissing that you don't even notice the bulge inside his boxers growing and growing in size. He pulls back for a minute and asks you softly "Are you ready baby?" You simply nod your head and know whats coming for you. You get under your blankets a bit shy because you have never been seen by anyone completly naked. Ed gets up and dims the lights just a little to make it a little darker and comfortable for both you and him. He stands at the side of your bed and reaches for his pants on the ground. You see him pull out a little gold packet but know exactly what it is. He drops his boxers to the ground and rips the package right open. You cant help but stare at the massive length between his legs as he wraps it with the condom.

He joins you under the blanket and stares into your eyes and gives you a smile. Ed then kneels in front of you and you continue to lay down but he parts your legs and begins to move closer and closer to you. You hear a small chuckle and look at him as he says "Wow, didn't expect you to be this wet baby" as he enters you slowly and gently. You feel pain at first and discomfort and beg him to get it out. He begins thrusting a little faster and harder but instead of pain you feel pleasure and begin to breath faster and faster and faster. You beg him to continue now, but faster. He chuckles and continues to please and pleasure you. You begin to feel a deep warmth coming from your clit all the way to your stomach but beg him to stop. He looks at you and smiles and begins to sing to you. Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love, we're falling in love. You can't take it anymore and kiss him passionatly while he is thrusting harder into you and faster. The warmth increasing and the pleasure rising higher and higher. You let go and you have huge orgasm but what you don't notice is that while you are Having your orgasm and screaming "ED" over and over again Ed is having his.

You both look at each other and smile as he says "that was incredible babe".

You smile and he lays next to you grabbing chin and placing a passionate wet kiss on you.

You close you eyes and open them only to realize that you have been dreaming during your math class.