𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 - 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗦

❝𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 // 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴?❞

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟮𝟴𝗧𝗛 , 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔

Tatum was visiting her mom in Nashville, as were her older siblings, Taylor and Austin. Tatum has always been close with her family and has been able to tell them anything. But there was something special about the bond between two sisters. Tatum was always closer with Taylor though, considering they were both quite famous. Tatum had played many roles, but some of her more famous ones were Emma Ross in Disneys Jessie and Alina Belova in the MCU.

"Has your agent called you back yet?" Austin, Tatum's older brother, asked.

Her phone began vibrating, "Speak of the devil" Tatum left the room to answer the call, "Guessing this is about that role, did I get it?"

"Yes! You got the part!"

Tatum jumped up and squealed like a child, "Holy shit! Holy shit!"

"The show starts filming in a month," Tatum's agent informed her, "And it's in L.A so you don't have to fly anywhere"

"I gotta go but you are literally the best, thank you" Tatum hung up and ran around the house searching for her mom. "I got the part, I got the part!" Tatum shouted as she ran down the halls, "I got it!"
Tatum stopped in the dining room, out of breath from all the running, "I got the part" She said breathlessly.

"That's amazing!" Her mother said, standing from her chair to give her daughter a hug, "I'm so proud of you! What's the show about?"

"Um, this part you're not gonna like"

Her mom sat back down, waiting to hear what was so bad about this new show.

"So, the producers did warn me there would be some R-rated scenes I would have to do"

Her moms eyes widened, "What?" She questioned. "Tate, honey, you can't seriously be comfortable with that" Andrea Swift didn't fully approve of Tatum's line of work since there was always a chance her daughter would have to do certain scenes she wasn't comfortable with.

"Mom, it's fine, really" She assured her, but it didn't help much, "It's not like I'm gonna be full on naked, the camera angles will do their job"

"If you're happy, I'm happy"

"Thank you," Tatum smiled.

"Tatum! Where'd you go?" Austin shouted from down the hall.

"In here!" Tatum answered.

Both Taylor and Austin entered the dining room.

"What were you screaming like a psycho for?" Austin questioned his younger sister.

"I got the part!"

"No way, that's awesome!"

"I knew you'd land that role"

Both siblings wrapped their arms around Tatum and squealed with her.