part 16 ~ vacation day 1 🤍

Andrews pov!!

I was disturbed from my sleep at 6:30am this morning by the rays of sunlight peeping through the windows. Lexi was still sleeping peacefully beside me , she's so cute. I went on my phone and watched Tik tok for a while.

It was 7:05am now , I quickly got up and l went into the closet to choose out my swimming shorts. I looked through my drawers which were filled with my swimwear and I picked out my green swim shorts and my white and blue baseball cap. I then changed into them and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Once I'd finished , I went into mine and lexis bed and lay next to her. I lay next to her and covered us both up with the blanket. I watched my phone for a while until lexi woke up.
Ad ~ good morning sleepy head. I say as I put my phone on the bedside table.
Lr ~ good morning babe , what time is it?
she says as she yawns
Ad ~ it's 7:45am now
Lr ~ oh shit , we're supposed to be at the beach with the others at 8:30am.
Ad ~ oh yeah , I forgot ab that. You probably should start getting ready soon.
Lr ~ yeah , I should.

Me and lexi both just cuddle eachother for about 5 more minutes before we both got up and went to the bathroom. As lexi is really indecisive , she told me to go into her closet and choose out a bikini for her. I looked through all of her bikinis and I chose out a yellow and orange flower-printed bikini. I opened her other draw and I chose some baby-blue , ribbed jean shorts.

Then I walked back into the bathroom and hugged lexi from behind.
Ad ~ here baby , I chose these for you.
Lr ~ they're perfect, thank you babe.
she says as she turn around , wraps her arms around my neck and she kissed me.
Ad ~ your welcome love
Lexi then continued to apply her makeup , carefully putting mascara onto her eyelashes.
Lr ~ baby I'm ready now
Ad ~ you look beautiful lexi
Lr ~ thank you Andrew
she said as she tightly hugged me
I hugged her back even tighter.
Ad ~ babe , let's go.

It was 8:15am now , we both walked out of the door and waited for the elevator to arrive at our floor. We both hopped into the elevator and I pressed the button to go to the bottom floor. Once we got there , I held lexis hand as we walked through the hotel. Me and lexi both walked through the automatic doors and we made our way towards the beach. We talked about what our favourite vacation that we've been on the whole way to the beach. I found out that lexis was when she went to Tokyo with her friends from Highschool a few years ago , I told her that mine was when me and lexi both went to Disneyland, I'll always remember that trip as she finally became mine.

Br ~ hey guys
Lr+Ad ~ heyy
Me and lexi both split up , I went and talked to the boys and lexi went to talk to the girls.

We all talked for atleast 2 hours until everyone started complaining and saying that they were all starving. We walked to a restaurant that was nearby and got a table inside. I sat at the end of the table , lexi was sat beside me. After 5 minutes , the waiter came over to our table and took our order for our drinks , we all ordered some type of alcohol, except for Jeremy and dom though as they aren't old enough to drink yet.

When our drinks arrived , I practically inhaled mine (I drank it within the first 5 minutes of getting it) so , I got another one when we were ordering our food.

Our food arrived about 30 minutes later , I'd already had 3 bottles of corona by now , so I was a little bit drunk. I quickly ate my food and I wrapped my hands around lexis waist whilst she was still eating.
Ad ~ oh baby , let's make out , I love you
Lr ~ no Andrew , your too drunk
Ad ~ baby pleasee
I begged her , I missed her kisses so much.
Lr ~ no andrew , your wayy to drunk.
she says as my hands were slowly moving their way down to the top of her thighs. I massaged them soon after , I saw lexis face becoming more and more red.
Ad ~ I know you love it baby
Ba ~ andrew , you can tell that she doesn't like it , leave her alone
Ad ~ fine.
I crossed my arms and just looked down , acting to be upset.
Lr ~ thank Ben. Buddy it's okay , your just too drunk.
Ad ~ it's fine I guess , but you're gonna be sorry if you don't.
Lr ~ I wont be.
Ad ~ you'll just have to wait and see.