Jimmy Fallon (actors/actress)

You are an actor/actress. Today you are going to do your first solo interview, but you are quite stressed because you are not going to do it with anyone...But with JIMMY FALLON! You've always been a big fan of her show, you watch it every day. Like earlier behind the scenes, while the makeup artist was doing your makeup, you were watching her interview with Jennifer Aniston. While you were watching the part where she talks about her friendship with Adam Sandler, someone knocked in your box.

?- We're live in 3 minutes, please hurry.Your hairstylist rushed to fix your hairstyle and your stylist was the same to make you shine in your Givenchy dress / suit that cost you a fortuneWell, I think it's time, you thoughtAnd a few seconds later you find yourself crossing the stage while the whole public is cheering you onJ- Ohhh Y/N it's a pleasure to receive you, I think it's your first time on this set? How are you?

                                                                                Your answers ->

Y/N - Yes, it's my first time on this set, thank you for inviting me, I'm enormously grateful. But otherwise yes, I'm fine I'm in the middle of filming the movie "Scream VII". And you, how are you?J- It's cool to hear and thank you I'm fine too. Before starting the fan questions, what can you spoil us interesting?

                                                                                  Your answers ->

Y/N-Nothing actually I'm so sorry but I don't wanna get fired you know

J-Alright! Fan question time! There are some 'rumors' going around stating that Kendall Jenner will be in (movie/show)

                                                                               Your answers ->

Y/N-This I can answer to. She isn't in the movie guys ...I don't know WHO started that rumor but that's definitely a NO .

J- And yes everyone doesn't believe everything on social networks, the second question is: during your last TikTok we see you alongside (Jack Champion) and (Lola Tung). And what does that mean? will be in the next Scream/(series/movie)?

                                                                                Your answers ->

Y/N- No no no, it's just friends and we just do tiktok with friends like normal people. I replied smiling

J-Fans are wondering what would you think you had become if you hadn't been the new rising star in the industry?

                                                                                   Your answers ->

Y/N- very good question. Honestly, I think that I would have become a lawyer like my parents, because when I was little I always admired this work, but the acting seduced me and I am here today with YOU .

J-What is the sexuality of "character name"? do you think you play it well? Or do you think you can do better?

                                                                                   Your answers ->

Y/N-I feel like she was kinda confused with it at first but she ended up being straight which kinda fit me you know?

J-One of the most common questions is: is your hairstyle in "Movie/series" a wig or is it your real hair?

                                                                                  Your answers ->

Y/N- Funny question, it is indeed my hair. The stylists were inspired by the Miley Cyrus wolf cut, but with a little more length and 2A type curls and blonde highlights because according to the stylist, blond goes well with light brown hair.

J- And that was the beauty advice by "T/P", not to be taken lightly. It's when the Red carpet of "movie/serie" ?

                                                                               Your answers ->

Y/N - January 18, 2024. Mark it on your calendar, a date not to be forgotten!

J- Thank you very much for accepting this interview with me, a last word to your fans?  

                                                                             Your answers ->

Y/N- Scream VII is coming guys, and you're not ready!

**************************************************************

Author's note: End of this chapter guys, I hope you liked it. I can't wait to read your comments, you can write me requests in comments or in dm!