chapter 6

Jimin drag yn she is walking like a zombie behind him because her toe is injured and on top of that she is wearing heels.....tae notice it..

Tae- yaaa,jimin pabo......walk slow yn feet is hurting...

Jimin turn to yn and saw her feet and then yn...

Jimin- can't you tell this before....

Yn looked down....jimin sighed and bend down and touch her feet yn flinched...

Jimin- remove your heels.....

Then jimin removed her heel and saw her....her toe is red...

Jimin- guys please bring first aid box....

Jk nodded and run....and jimin picked yn bridal style....and tae smirked...jimin walk to bench....he made yn sit there....and he sit on his knees in front of her...and saw...

Jimin- clumsy girl... can't you tell me....

Yn-sorry...i was scared what if i tell you and you point your gun again on me...

Jimin- don't do this again ok...

Yn nodded and then jk come and give first aid box to jimin....jimin started treating her wound...yn hissed in pain and hold jimin shoulder when liquid touch her toe....jimin looked towards her face and yn is closing her eyes...

Jimin- i am sorry...

He again started treating her injury while blowing on it......and our taekook looking jimin with shocked expression because first time jimin is taking care of girl and even said sorry to her....

and our taekook looking jimin with shocked expression because first time jimin is taking care of girl and even said sorry to her

Tae- someone is in Love....

Jk-i know it from the start....

Jimin complete his work and suddenly yn tummy growl because of hungry and Jimin look at her..

Jimin- are you hungry?

Yn looked down in embarrassment and said...

Yn- yes, i didn't eat breakfast and now lunch too....

Jimin make her wear heels and hold her hand...

Jimin- let's go for lunch outside....

Yn- but our lecture...

Jimin-who cares?

Jimin- let's go guys...

Then they walk out of campus.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In restaurant

Vminkook ordered their food but yn is just looking at manucard will widen eyes because of high prices....jimin take menu from her....give back to waiter..

Jimin- please bring..food which I order....

Then waiter went away....

Tae- so yn tell me about your family....