Chapter 6

The next day, Ezra and Kanan were deep and discreet. From making out in the boys' locker room to the Joe the janitor's closet. It was also hard keeping it from friends. Ezra wore hoodies to cover the passion marks while Kanan just simply rolled with it.

In bio class, Ezra and Zek studied the organisms under a microscope. "So what have you been up to with the new kid?" Zek whispered. "Um ..I don't know what you mean." Ezra said still peering through the lens. When he was done Zek grabbed his face and looked deep into his eyes.
Ezra, who was nervous, looked everywhere else but at him. Zek gasped and squealed silently.

"Dude, I'm not stupid...You guys are fucking!" Zek whisper shouted.

"Dude, no we are not ! shut up or you'll have everyone knowing." Ezra whisper shouted back.

"What? You're worried everyone will know that you're still a virgin and Kanan, the new guy, is about to pop that blue-ballin berry of yours?" Zek giggles.

Ezra scoffed and punched him in his gut playfully. "You are unbelievable man. And so what? What do I look like fucking in high school?" Ezra asked. "Most likely to and pretty much wondering what else that mouth can do other than give you hickies that you try to hide under that wack ass jacket." Zek said sarcastically lifting up his chin revealing 3 large passion marks on the side of Ezra's neck.

Letting out a frustrating growl Ezra started smacking and Zek just laughed. They resumed working still blabbering about it. After the bell rang, Ezra and Zek headed to lunch along with Amber and Sean, who've seconds later, joined them.

They were interrupted by Kanan running up to them. "Hey guys, is it okay if I borrow Ezra for a second?" He asked. Zek and Sean stepped in front and started bombarding him with questions.

"What do you plan to do for these few seconds?" Zek asked.

"To..talk?" Kanan finished off awkwardly.

"About what bottoming?" Sean bud in.

"Excuse me?" Kanan scoffed.

"We know that you and Ezra are blue balling each other, so can we please cut the clueless bullshit?" Sean explains.

Ezra never felt so embarrassed in his entire life. At least it wasn't his folks. Especially his uncle Kallus.

"Look, I don't know what conclusions or conspiracies you two have made up about us, but neither are true." Kanan stayed defensively.

"Do we have to reveal evidence to show that you can't fool fuck us?" Zek asked.

Kanan was totally confused until Zek grabbed Ezra pulling down the collar of his hoodie showing huge passion/bite marks scattered across the side of his neck.

Amber said, "Oof." Before covering her mouth. Ezra writhed from his grasp and face palmed. Kanan smiled sheepishly, rubbed the back of his neck and bit his bottom lip, which drives Ezra wild, and looked downward then in Ezra's direction.

Ezra gave him a wry smile shrugging face flushed. Sean and Zek laughed. "We're messing with ya, dude!" Sean chuckled punching Kanan's shoulder. "But keep low key as possible and try not to make it obvious." Zek told them.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." Ezra said shaking his head.

The group went off to lunch already starting up another conversation. Ezra waved them off then turned to Kanan who was goofy smiling. Ezra rolled his eyes and laughed to himself.

Kanan nodded his head beckoning for Ezra to follow. They went off in the opposite direction.

"So.. your friends. Do they do that a lot?" Kanan asked.

"No, not really. It's actually the first time in a while since..yea they do." Ezra trailed off.

"Since what?" Kanan asked.

"It's nothing it was just an issue last summer. Past is past." Ezra said shrugging it off.

They walked up a few flights of stairs. When they got to the top, the view Ezra's breath. It was the old school's greenhouse and garden. The turquoise tinted glass house filled with evergreen vineyards growing among the four walls.

The wind chimes glistened in the sunlight with colorful shards of glass hanging low clanking together in the delicate blows of the wind. The birds sang and flew overhead to the bird feeder and into old flower pots that hung on hooks, holding their nest filled with offspring.

There was a spiderweb covered in dewdrops making it look like a diamond chandelier. The beautiful patterned insect caught a fly and wrapped it in its silk web.

"This is beautiful." Ezra whispers.

"I know. Nevertheless it's calming to be up here too." Kanan told him.

He grabbed Ezra's hand and guided him through the garden. Ezra looked around in awe. Exotic flowers blooming in their pots and boxes as a bumblebee few over to collect the pollen.

"Here we are." Kanan said making Ezra looked ahead. His eyes widened. There was a huge quilt laid on the floor topped with desserts, sandwiches, and drinks.

"Where did you get all this?" Ezra asked looking at him. Kanan shrugged.

"I managed to sneak into the kitchen to find some better edible food. I made it brief and came up here." Kanan explained.

He guided Ezra to the pillow to sit on and sat across from him. Ezra grabbed a fruit and bit into it. The fruit was crisp and sweet. "This is amazing." Ezra said mouthful of the fruit. Kanan smiled genuinely at him. Ezra felt his gaze burning through him and he looked up.

He returned the gaze. They sat there for a few more seconds before Kanan got up and moved closer to him. Ezra sat there frozen deep within the moment. Kanan cupped the side of the side of his face saying, "You have a bit of cherry juice on your lips. Want me to get it?" Kanan asked stating deep into Ezra's soul.

"Yes, please." Ezra said desperately . Kanan kissed his lips savoring the taste of the fruit and the soft texture. Ezra leaned backwards laying on the quilt taking Kanan with him by wrapping his legs around his waist. Kanan slipped his hands under Ezra's shirt moving them over his smooth skin.

They were interrupted by the bell. Kanan pauses and smiled. "I think we should get going before we're late for class." He said lifting up. Ezra made a suppressed groaning sound.

They quickly hurried and dashed behind a wall. "See you after?" Ezra asked as Kanan put his arm around his waist. "Maybe..hopefully." Kanan assured him give him a quick peck. "See ya." Kanan whispered stealing one more before dashing off to a class across the hall.

Ezra giggled and scurried off quickly up the flight of stairs.