Wanted to be more than FRIENDS

They say love meets you at worst times and I met mine when I'm not even interested in anyone and it's purely one sided love yeah the one who loved is me.
Loved him so much that I used to cry and Beg God for memory loss of him and keep saying to my heart that this is last time I am going to love someone this much and thats how I spend many of my Nights.

I Actually don't believe in love at first sight things till I saw him I don't know why maybe cause he has that spark that only my eyes can see and that's the moment I fell for him , Fell for him too deep that right at the moment no man is attractive .
He is so Good at heart , The way he cares , his smile that's really medicine; usually for an over thinker reassurance means so much he knew I overthinks a lot and keeps assuring me about everything like it's Gonna be okay , We Gonna make it , You Gonna make it .
I believe in kind of love where both of them wants to build the future together they dreamed of and look at back and think Yes we made it is that kind of love that I wanted for us , when I was with him I feel safe all the traumas and insecurities that I had since childhood will be nowhere if I am with him .

Sometimes I think don't make any illusions he is not your MAN and will never be cause universe is not showing even a single signal that we will be together in the Future .

My Only Goal is to Move on From him not just for me but for his sake cause I don't want him to feel Guilty about not accepting my Love and I have learned no matter how much you love a person they can't love you back if they aren't ready for the love they gonna receive.
I Wish he knew How wonderful man he is and always to Love Himself and never let anything let him down not for a Sec and mainly he is everything a Girl can dream of .

Lastly One-Sided love isn't easy it's more than feeling or Hurting own heart my Expecting love from someone who isn't yours . Wish Everyone who is One sided just know your worth and love Yourself more give time to yourself, forgetting doesn't mean just within Sec or min or days or Months you can forget them it takes time to move on from someone , some move on and some get used to the Pain ; you yourself decide which one you want to be.

To the Man Who makes me fall in Love Everyday thanks for Being there for me and Being a Part of my life. Don't hurt yourself and just be YOU everywhere you GO . Thanks for Giving me those little moments where I can be Happy✨.