Chuuya Mpreg?? part 1

It was the day when dazai left.. Chuuya drank the whole bottle of wine . He was devasted when he heard the news .

Flashback to 4hrs ago

What?! That damn Mackerel left the Port Mafia??? Tch ..
Tears started to swell my eyes but I need to stay strong It's just dazai isn't it .. why aren't I happy with it..
Ofcourse he left me alone in the Port Mafia and could have atleast said a proper goodbye . Why would dazai leave like that ? Why would he leave me?!!!?
The only answer lies within that bar where dazai used to go .
I ran to the bar and saw Dazai...
Ugh! Ha ~ha ~I panted .. I grabbed his collar and made him look in my eyes .
Why would you leave me Dazai?!
I thought you really liked me ! didn't you confessed to me 2 weeks ago and now you suddenly left me !!

Dazai looked shocked but quickly took control of his emotion .

He leaned towards me and kissed me and whispered in my ears "Chuuya let's go to bed and I will give you a proper goodbye ".

Then he kissed me again I tried to push him off but kind of gave into this pleasure.

Lemon ⚠️

Dazai Pov

Ah chuuya I am so sorry but I guess this is my one of the last time I will see you.
Odasaku told me to join the goodside .
So I guess I have to leave the port mafia.
As for you my love for you is unconditional....
I am so sorry but I need this really now

Back to Chuuya pov

Ah ~he squeezed my ass , and brought me closer to his waist . I know I am drunk but I really want this now..
He inserted his tongue in mine and started french kissing me then he went below and streched my hole .
Putting one finger he started to pump in me .
Ah ~ yes Dazai ha~ha~
From one finger you are so hard chuuya~dazai said looking at me in the eyes .
Then he shove his 2nd and 3rd finger and started to become faster .
Yes Yes Dazai ~AH! right there ngh.I can see Dazai's member getting hard and it's leaking of precum. It got me more turned on ~

Ok now you are ready chuuya now get ready ..
I nodded my head giving him my consent.
His tip entered me making me feel weird in my stomach .
Dazai ~ I moaned loudly
Ah~Dazai moaned
You are so tight Chibi ! Its like you are only made for me ..
Then he entered me fully filling my stomach and pumping in me.
Ah~ha ha yes mngh yes Dazai right there~He hit my prostate and I fill something warm inside me . Dazai grunts and says Ch-chibi you are S-so good ughhh . Shit I am about to cum Dazai!! Me too Chuuya me too..

Then we both came . He filled his liquid in me it felt soo good ah~

Then we both passed out since we were so tired .

Dazai please don't leave me alone~
And I felt my eyes close into a deep slumber.

Sorry Chibi it's hard for me too... but It's good decision for us .

Next Morning

I felt my bed empty next to me .. Huh I swear to god I dreamt a wet dream about dazai . Damn that Mackerel making me have wet dreams !! Until I realised there was cum all over my bedsheet.

Oh shit we really did the deed!!

And I tried to stand up but eventually fell on the floor . I used my ability to get dressed and washed up and walk over to my office.

I saw Akutagawa and spoke up how are you doing Akutagawa?..
Akutagawa : I am fine Chuuya san no need to worry .
I know Akutagawa was feeling bad after his mentor left him I quickly hugged him .You know Akutagawa no need to hide your feelings from me after all I am like your Big brother right?
Then I felt a few tears escape from his eyes ..
Akutagawa:Chuuya san was I a good student for dazai San it feels like he abandoned me...
Oh Ryunosuke he acknowledged you a long time ago I guess but he is just an emotionless fucker who just doesn't know how to express ..
Then I felt a wave of Nausea and fainted .
Akutagawa:CHUUYA SAN he fainted! It never happened before so why now ?

I knew that Boss was a doctor so I quickly dialled him .

Mori : hello Akutagawa kun what is the sudden reason to call me?

Akutagawa: Umm Mori san Chuuya san fainted should I bring him to you?

Mori : What?! Nakahara kun fainted?!
Bring him to my office I don't mind treating him.

.... After doing the checkup

Mori:Ah ~ chuuya what have you done with your life ..
I woke up feeling my eyes open a little bit.
Huh Boss? I remembered that I fainted shocking poor akutagawa.
So what's wrong with me??

Mori: You are pregnant.

It was a 2 minutes of silence

WHAT !! but I am a Man!! How can I be pregnant.

Well chuuya kun you are one of the rarest people where males can get pregnant.
I assume the father is dazai .. So what are your thoughts about the child?

Chuuya: Ofcourse I going to keep them.

Ok Nakahara san I am going to have you resign the job and I will hire Akutagawa as your personal bodyguard.

Chuuya :What but ..
Mori:You can always work from home and do paperworks you know?

Ok then I will tell akutagawa about this then.

Akutagawa Pov
I heard footsteps behind me it was Chuuya san . So chuuya san did Boss tell why you fainted?
Yes akutagawa Chuuya said in a sad face?
Wait this is rare chuuya san rarely gets sad!!
I -I am pregnant... Of That Mackerels child Chuuya said looking away from me.
My eyes widened WHAT!! Dazai San is the father?? and Chuuya san is PREGNANT!! But you are a boy how can you be pregnant??I asked
Chuuya: Ah yes I had the same question Akutagawa but I guess I am one of the rare cases.
Ok I must protect this child with my life since it's Dazai san's child maybe he will be proud of me ... I thought looking at chuuya san.
Boss has made you my bodyguard he will call you in an hour telling that.
So for now you can live with me .

Three weeks later

Damn I want to go to drink a coffee.
Ryunosuke can you please drive me to that coffee shop.
Akutagawa: Ok chuuya san .

So a lot happened over this 2 weeks . Koyo nee san found out about my pregnancy and I always had morning sickness. I will never forget what that Mackeral did to me but I will always be greatful for giving me this child. Atleast in this world I will not be alone .

I sat at a table with Ryunosuke and drank my coffee until I heard

Random Brown hair dude with a lame trench coat: Miss will you do a double suicide with me .

No way that's Dazai ..!
He turned his head looking at me Shit!
Our coffee was done and Akutagawa lend me his hand to get me up and I took it .
Akutagawa let's go as fast as we can ...
But I felt the dizzyness hit me again ! No Shit Sherlock! I am not fainting the second time this time.
I fell down and Akutagawa caught me by my shoulders .
Let's go fast!! Get me out of here!! I silent screamed towards Akutagawa.
And then we left .

Dazai Pov

What ?! My eyes are definitely not blinding me! Chuuya here with akutagawa in a coffee shop! and they are not even in a mission since they are not wearing the port mafia outfit .
I should definitely confront them..
I and Chuuya made an eye contact for awhile.
Then I saw chuuya fell! It's not normal did Arahabaki do something to him ?? He never gets sick too ...
This is unusual I wanted to help him but I guess they are doing fine as I saw Akutagawa helping him get up ...

Damn Chibi always getting in trouble ....

I saw them running after they were done , wait .. Are they running away from me I thought with an amused face.
Ah chuuya he knows it's our destiny to meet each other so one day or another we will meet again.. and I will be looking forwards that and maybe I could propose to him 4 yrs later I smiled and thought about chuuya being my wife ..

Ah I can't wait this long!!! I need a distraction maybe I will commit suicide?

.... (Sigh)Odasaku I miss you ...
So Odasaku tell me am I doing the right thing ? I asked as I look at the Ferris wheel through the window.