Chapter 25

Y/n's POV

The sun was peaking through the curtains of the room on my face making me to wake up.On the other side of the bed was Rosie sleeping peacefully.I covered her with the blanket that was at the end of her legs making sure not to wake her up.

I checked the time and it was 10am.Knowing that when Rosie gets up she would be hungry and with a headache I carefully left the hotel room and went around the neighbourhood to find a bakery or a coffee shop.

I needed an iced coffee immediately but I wasn't that hungry so I wasn't going to get anything to eat for myself.After a 15 minute walk I spotted a coffee shop and I got in and looked around to get something for Rosie to eat.I saw some croissants and the worker told me they were fresh out of the oven.I got 2 of them cause when I saw them they looked so good and I got hungry.I also got Rosie an iced coffee.

I asked the nice worker if there was any pharmacy around and they told me the nearest it's a ten minute walk and he showed me the directions.I thanked him and made sure to let him some tips.

I said goodbye and went to the pharmacy where I would get a pill for Rosie's headache.While walking there my phone gets a notification.

Rosie🌙🤍
Where are you????
Me
Morninggg
I got some coffee and two croissants for me and you.
Rosie🌙🤍
Oh
We could have gotten room service.
Me
I know but I also got you something for your headache.
Rosie🌙🤍
Ugh come backkkkkkkkkkk

I smile at the last message and I make my way to the hotel.It was a good 25 minutes walk  and by the time I was at the elevator I had drunk half of my coffee.

I had gotten the room key so I wouldn't have to wake Rosie up in case she was still sleeping.Even though her messages showed me she was awake I still opened the door with the key.

"Hey,you are here."she says with her morning raspy voice which gave me butterflies.

"Good morning."i say and let the food and coffee I brought by the table and make my way to the bed to go and kiss her.

I stay by the side of the bed and lean in to kiss her lips.We kiss each other softly and we both smile at our cute interaction.

"How are you feeling?"i ask with a soft tone and play with her hair as we make eye contact.

"I have a little headache but you made it go away."she says and leans in again to kiss me and I can't help but smile in it.

"Okay,okay stop now.You have to eat."i say and get away from her and get the croissant.

"That smells so good."she says as I handle it to her.

"After finishing that,drink this."i say and set the pill and a glass of water by the counter next to the bed."It's for your headache."i add.

"What are you going to do?"she asks with food on her mouth and it was really cute hearing her voice like that.

"I have to go to my room and shower."i say and lay down to kiss her again."And probably catch up with my parents."

"But I want you to be here with me."she says and pulls me in making me fall on top of her as she wraps her arms around me.

"Rosie i'm not a teddy bear.Let me go."i say and fight my way out of her arms.The room was filled with the sounds of our laughts.

"You are not leaving me."she says and I get taken by surprise as she was now on top of me.

"Damn women how strong are you!?"i say as I try to fight with my arms.

"Strong enough to keep you here."she says and links both of her hands with mine and comes and kisses me.

"How about after I finish showering and talk with my parents,i come in here and stay with you?"i say after we stopped kissing