|angst| Bloodmoon x fem!reader

request by: @Emilylovesfnaf 

•                                 •                                  •

y/n enters monty golf. she had been working at the pizzaplex for a while and was told to investigate the vents in the area she was currently in.

she looks up and sees the ventilation system she was supposed to look at. "wonder what could be causing so many problems with it" y/n mumbles as she looks along the walls for a way in.

y/n eventually makes it to where a vent opening is and she takes out a skrewdriver to remove the cover.

she pears into the vent and realizes that it's simply a very dark and narrow tunnel.

"welp im definitely gonna die- f*ck it." y/n says, practically throwing herself into the vent.

at first, y/n doesn't see anything to interesting as she crawls through the small tunnel. although she did run into a bunch of rats and a few spiderwebs.

"hmm.. must of just been all these rats that was making the noise." y/n says, attempting to turn around in the cramped space.

as she starts heading back the way she came from, she hears a sound from a alternating tunnel. y/n crawls over to the the path is and decides to investigate sense it didn't sound like a rat.

as she continues to crawl through the tunnel, the noises started to get louder the closer she got until she made it to the end of the tunnel.

y/n realizes that it was coming from the pathway just to the left of her. she curiously peeks her head over the side and accidentally gasps out loud. she saw what appeared to be some sort of red animatronic eating a rat.

bloodmoons head slowly turns to her direction. "it seems we have company!" he says, dropping the rat carcass that he was eating.

y/n quickly gets up and starts crawling away as fast as she possibly could. she begins to realize that she has no idea which way to go and proceeds to make a bunch of random turns.

y/n sees what appears to be a dead end but then she realizes that is was a downwards tunnel. y/n goes down the mystery slide and eventually lands.

y/n gets up, now being able to stand. she looks around the room that she had landed in and realizes that it was a room back in fazzerblast.

"how did I get in he-" y/n's question gets cut off as a bright red hand covers her mouth and restrains her.

"did you think you could escape, human?"

(part two?)