Chapter 3: Alone with him

Sup guys! Im here again

I have nothing to say again XD

EXO is so amazing (*^*) Saranghae EXO!

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

"Bold" -when their talking

'Italic' -thoughts

=====

Chapter 3: Alone with him

I woke up in my bedroom. I remembered I fell asleep in the mini library but why am I here? I know I was with- Oh no. Did Suho carry me here? He shouldnt have carried me. I can sleep in the mini library.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I wear my denim shorts and gray T-shirt. I grabbed my pikachu jacket and wore it. I left my room and went downstairs. I noticed that the house was so quiet. 'Did they went somewhere?' I thought.

I went to the living room and saw Jongin, watching TV. "Goodmorning Hana!" he waved at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning Jongin" I smiled at him and went to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen I saw a plate with cookies. There was a folded paper near. I get it and read it.

Dont forget to eat this Hana! I baked this for you :)

-Kim Eunji

I smiled and ate the cookies. 'I wanna go to the park' I thought. I finished eating the cookies so I washed the plate. I went to the living room to see if Jongin is still there but when I arrived the living room he was gone. 'Where did he go? I know he was here awhile ago' I thought.

I went to the backyard and saw a swing. I sat on the swing and looked at the forest. 'What if I go in the forest?' I thought. I stood up and walked towards the forest. I was almost there but someone called me.

"Hana! Come back here! Your not allowed to go there!" I looked at my back and saw Jongin. 'I thought he was gone?' I thought.

"Mianhe Jongin. I just saw something" I looked down. I dont want to tell him that I want to go in.

"Its fine. Just dont go inside okay? Its dangerous. Lets go now" I nodded and followed him back in the house.

He went back to the living room and watched TV. I went to my room and wore my black high-cut shoes. Yes, its the shoes that Eunji told me to wear yesterday. I grabbed my phone and put it in the pocket of my jacket. I went downstairs.

"Jongin, Im just gonna go to the park" I was about to leave but he stopped me.