CHAPTER 1: (turn into a girl?!)

Night....6pm...
Deku was on the way at the city
He's going back to the UA dorm..

As he passed by in front of the convenience store, he saw a man holding the hand, and forcing the child to go with him..

"Hey, let him go!!" Deku says and holds the kid's hand...
"Are you alright?!" Deku asked but
Wait that wasn't a kid, it's a toy with with a voice box on it...
The man smirks on him, touches his back and steals his bag ...

The man ran away holding it.

Deku felt a little pain behind his back, but he was still chasing that man.

He ended up in a dark alley and could not find the man, as he walked inside the alley...
He gets dizzy and loses consciousness.

At the next day....

"Oh my god, is that a dead body?!"

"No, she's still breathing.. call 911 now hurry!!!"

Deku woke up, and saw people around him...

"Step aside, I'll take her to the hospital"

Deku heard the familiar voice, he saw who it is...

" Are you alright kid?" Hawks asked to him..

Deku nodded " my head hurts" he responds.

Hawks saw his clothes, he's wearing the UA sports uniform.
He felt awkward when he saw deku's big boobs revealing on his clothes,

He quickly remove his jacket and cover it to izuku.

"I will take you back to UA, please..don't remove it" Hawks said and carrying deku back to UA.

AT UA.....

"Eehhhhhhhhhh?!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!. HOW DID I TURNED LIKE THIS?!!!" deku panicking and screaming in front of all the professors in UA...

"Midoriya kid, please calm down.." all might said..

Deku calm and sat on the couch...
He starts to cry...

They're inside the faculty, and locked  the door to make sure no one can hear about their conversation.

"We will find that person to help you get back to normal, midoriya.. we already told the police and other pro heroes about this, and cooperate with us in the investigation..."nezu said to make Izuku calm.

"What should I do now? I feel like The whole world will laugh at me.."deku cried...

"Don't feel down midoriya, we will find a solution for you....okay?" Midnight says that makes deku to stop crying.

"How long?... I can't stay like this forever" deku asked

"We're not sure but we will do our best for you, okay?" Midnight responds smiling.

"But, you're cute on that female form, kid.." all might chuckled..

"Ngghh.... you're not helping all might" 😭deku cried again.

"Alright, we should stop this conversation now and go back to our class..." Nezu said..

"Midoriya, you can stay here if you are not ready to face the whole class" aizawa says

"I'll stay here for now, sensei" midoriya responded...

Aizawa Pat her head and left the faculty with the other professors..

Midoriya sobs on the couch and didn't realize she was passed asleep.

LATER...
AT THE CLASS...

"Did anyone saw midoriya?" Iida asked at the whole class..

" No, we didn't...we already check his bedroom and the whole dorm but there's no signs of him" jirou responds.

"I called his mother, inko says deku is not there,...she knows that deku has already arrived here in our dorm" uraraka says..

"Now I'm worried ..where is he?" Kirishima says

Bakugo took a glance on deku's table..
" Where's that nerd?.. " " he's not coming back yet since last night, where he could be?" He asked himself.

Aizawa arrives at the classroom and greet them ...

Iida raise his hand and stand up "sensei, midoriya was is not coming back yet since last night...I think he is missing.." he said..

Aizawa nodded "get your books and look for page 61, let's start on-"

"But Sensei, about midoriya.. we should find him.." mina cut

Aizawa starts to write the lesson at the board and face the whole class.
" You don't need to find them, he's in a safe place"

"Sensei, what do you mean safe place?" Kaminari asked

"Something bad happened to him last night, and he was under investigation right now, so I let him not attend to any class for now" aizawa responds..

"What happened to him sir?!"

"Where is he?!"

"Yeah, were worried about him"

The class asked worried...

"Stop asking this questions,."aizawa activate his quirk and the whole class closes their mouth...

"Good.... pay attention to our lesson now" aizawa says and continued writing at the board..

The whole class was worrying and curious of what happened to izuku now ....