CHAPTER 2: (PERMANENT)

The pro heroes found evidence on the CCTV footage from the convenience store....

They found that man and arrested him for what he did.

He was interviewed by the pro heroes.....

"Your quirk is a gender switch, right?" Nezu asked.

"Yes, so what?!" the man responds smirking at him

" You tricked one of my students from UA, stole her bag, and used your quirk against him to escape.... You remember that right?..." Aizawa asked glaring...

"Fine, yes I remembered, so what?! Just let me out here!!" The man yelled.

"Can you use your quirk to turn him back to normal?" Nezu asked...

"No, I can't... Once my quirk touches a human, and changes his form.. it will be permanent... I don't know how to turn him back now." The man explained.

"What?!are you sure about this?!" Nezu asked..

" Yes, it's true!...please just let me out of here" the man begs on them...

The pro heroes are worried and afraid of what will midoriya's reaction
if he knew about this.

They decided to go back at UA and tell midoriya the news.

"we're sorry midoriya,...we tried our best to know the solution but...he said it was permanent..." Nezu explained

"Permanent?!...n-no it can't be...maybe there's any other way to turn myself back to normal!...." Midoriya panicked and cried again..

"Midoriya... You should calm down.." all might said..

"Calm down?!...how can I calm down all might?! He said it was permanent, i'm stuck! ...i'm stuck in this gender forever!!!!!" Midoriya cried

" We don't have any choice and solution now... You have to deal with it...midoriya" aizawa says

"You'll get used to it,...I will help you..." Midnight added.

"Then what should I do now?" Midoriya asked..

"From now on you will be officially known as a female student here in UA , but first we need to tell this to your mother.." nezu says

Midoriya nodded agreeing because she don't have any choice anymore...

"I will make a new hero costume for you, I will tell hatsume to help me with it" midnight says smiling..

"Thank you miss midnight...to all of you..." Deku says and bowed to all pro heroes in front of her.
But her face is full of sadness, and regretting of what she did that night...

___________________________

At HOME....

"IZUKU!!!!!!!" INKO cried and hugged midoriya..." Your teachers told me everything.... Im so worried!!!"

"I'm sorry, I made you worried mom..." Izuku says

"You don't need to apologize.... You know I had dreamed of having a daughter too izuku....

I love you and I accepted you no matter who, and what you are now... More importantly to me now,
Is you're still my izuku... " Inko says and embrace her...

Izuku gets comfortable and happy for her mom...because she made her dream come true...

Izuku let go of her hug and smiled..

"We need to leave now Mrs. Midoriya" all might asked

"Okay, please take care of my son- I-i mean my daughter now" inko says