Chapter 1

Nozel was called by Julius and he immediately went to see him "Sir Julius" he saluted him, Julius faced him and smiled "Captain Nozel I'm glad you are able to get here immediately" Nozel nodded "Do you have important mission for me?" Julius stood and went to the window "Yes. I need you to take care of someone" Nozel gasped a little "Someone?" he asked "Yes someone. Not just someone she's the daughter of my close friend from the heart Kingdom" he took a deep breath and faced Nozel with a serious expression, Nozel nodded "I'm accepting it but could you please tell me why I have to take care of her?" Julius nodded "Her family got massacred and she's the only survivor" Nozel gasped and closed his eyes feeling bad for asking that question "When is she going to arrive? or do I have to take her from there?" Julius took a deep breath.

"That's the problem, she escaped and they can't find her. Lolopechka sent some mage to find her" Nozel took a deep breath "What does she look like? maybe we can help to find her" Julius nodded "Her eyes are green as the clover leaf, her hair is blonde and she usually tying it on a bun. Her name is Sylene" Nozel nodded "I understand please allow me to look for her as well, can you describe her more?" he asked "Well, you will recognize her with her unique color eyes just remember that it is Clover green" Nozel nodded "I got it. Thank you" Julius nodded "You have my trust Nozel please treat her well while she's with you" Nozel nodded "You don't have to worry about anything, sir" Julius smiled.

When Nozel left he couldn't help but to think why in all of the squad he is the one who was assigned to take care of that girl "Clover green eyes" he took a deep breath and started walking.

He doesn't have any idea how to start, but he was trying to look on every girl's eyes in hopes he finds her "This is stupid, she's probably still at heart Kingdom" he said to himself as he continued to walk.

When he arrived at their castle, he ordered the servants to clean an extra room because they will have a guest "A guest from the Kingdom of heart?" Nebra asked while they were sitting on the dining table "Yes, she's a noble and Sir Julius assigned me to take care of her after the tragic event with their family" Nebra took a deep breath "Tragic?" Solid asked, Nozel then told them what happened.

They both got surprised but then Solid spoke "And none of them were able to fight? just what kind of magic do they have?" he said and crossed his arms "Yeah considering they are nobles they should be powerful" Nozel nodded "We will find it out as soon as we find Lady Sylene, she escaped when they were bringing her here" Solid nodded "What does she look like?" he asked "A lady with unique Clover eyes. That's how you will find her" Nebra furrows her eyebrows "That's ridiculous! there's a lot of girls with the same eye color!" Nozel sighed "That's the only description that Wizard King gave to me" Solid held his chin "Hmm a Lady with Clover eyes?" Nozel stares at him "Was she blonde?" Nozel gasped and nodded "Did you see her? where!?" he exclaimed.

He brought Solid with him "You saw her at the market? when is that? what is she wearing?" he asked, while they were riding his Silver Eagle "She has white cape and I think that was a black dress with high knee boots and that was earlier this morning" he nodded and immediately flew towards the market.

They try to looked around and hoping they will find her "How about we check the Inns? probably she went there to take a rest" Solid suggested "Come on" Nozel walked towards an Inn and asked in the front desk if there's a lady with white cape checked in.

After an hour of looking they ended up empty handed "Most of them are refusing to tell us about their customers due to security" Solid sighed, he stared at Nozel "I can't believe you will take time on looking for her" Nozel looked back "Ah since you already saw her then I'm assigning you to look for her" he said, Solid gasped but since it's an order from his brother he can't do anything about "Alright. I'll look for her" Nozel sense a displeased on his voice but he turn around to look for that lady.

"I Don't even know what kind of person I was trying to find!" Solid said, he was looking around while frowning "Peasants" he whispered with disgust on his face while looking around.

Nozel was looking around too, when he bumped into someone "I'm sorry-"he gasped when he noticed her eyes...

Green Clover eyes...

He immediately grabbed her arms but she was too fast and pushed him! "Lady!" Everyone looked at him while Sylene was about to run, he chased her and use his magic but she was able to dodge it "Stop! wait!" Sylene didn't mind him.

"Brother-Woah!" Solid suddenly appeared from an alley and was surprised when Sylene ran passed by "Solid use you serpent!" Solid ran after Sylene "Water Serpent-" Sylene threw a basket at him "Hey!" he shouted.

They reached a dead end but then she managed to jumped high and ran away, Solid and Nozel ran into different directions to catch her but none of them found her.

They reached the square and both of them catching their breath "Yo" they looked around and saw Julius, he was carrying Sylene under his armpit, she's holding her hood to cover her face.

Julius approached them "Looks like this little rascal was able to escape from the two of you" he laughed, Solid looked away feeling offended but Nozel just cleared his throat "Come with me at the Castle" they both nodded.

When they arrived at the castle Marx glared at Sylene "How dare you to make me chase you?" Julius laughed and put Sylene down, she attempted to ran again but Julius held her arm tightly "I'm sure you Don't want to make me angry, right?" he said, he gave Sylene knowing look and she gasped before looking away "Sylene please kindly introduce yourself with them" Sylene looked away and Julius took a deep breath before he gently removed her hood "She is Sylene Amaris, from the Heart Kingdom" Nozel nodded, he felt that she's uncomfortable and feeling uneasy so he smiled a little while looking at her "She's extremely fast, I wonder what type of magic does she have" he said, Solid smiled too "Probably wind magic, isn't it?" he added.

Julius took a deep breath "She doesn't have one" They gasped, Sylene looked down "Y-You must be kidding, right?" Solid said as he was trying to smile "No I'm not" he gasped again and with that his anger went high "Why the hell did you let us chased such a useless person!?" he lost his control and picked up his grimoire "Solid enough!" Nozel raised his voice, Solid looked at him with wide eyes "Stop wasting your magic!" He closed his grimoire again.

Julius cleared his throat "That was so rude of you, Solid! she's a visitor here and I assigned your family to take care of her for a meantime" Nozel clenched his fist "I got it. You want us to protect her? was that it?" Julius took a deep breath "Yes and by the end of it. I'll give you a reward" Nozel nodded and stared at Sylene "As long as she won't cause any trouble I'm good with it" Julius smiled "Very well, make sure she's comfortable and healthy" he faced Sylene and held both of her shoulders "Sylene" she still looking down, her tears are falling from her eyes "This is just for a meantime, please do behave alright? Don't try to ran away from them! Don't make things hard for them" she slowly nodded and hugged Julius.