•Baekhyun•

[Sad But Happy Ending]

"Jenni! Give me my books!" I yell, trying to grab them.

She had pushed me into a brick wall outside the school and made me drop my books. Everyone had gathered around and started to laugh and point.

"You know once in a while, Haru, you need to have a bit of fun. So stop with the fucking books and act normal for once!" Jenni screams, throwing my bulky books and my head and ribs causing me to collapse on the concrete floor.

Tears are falling down my face.

"Jenni, what the hell are you doing?!" Someone shouts, I stay still on the ground or else Jenni might hit me again.

"B-but, Baek-" She stutters.

"Just don't, everyone leave. Now!"

A shuffle of feet move away as I hear the sound grow fainter and fainter.

Someone helps me up gently, holing up my arms in the process.

"Haru, are you ok?"

I look up.

Byun Baekhyun!

"N-ne, oppa."

"I'm sorry for what happened to you," He says, picking up my books and handing them to me.

"It's alright, she's usually like that anyways."

"So she's done this before?"

"Ne."

"You shouldn't let her bully you like this,"

I look down, not knowing what to say.

"Umm... so do you want to come to my house for a while? If you don't want to that's fine." He asks, cutely.

"Sure," I smile.

"There's that smile!" He laughs,playfully.

"C'mon lets go!"He says, taking my hand.

The weird thing is that, that incident was the result of us marrying a few years later...