26

26 | " ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ "--------------------

--------------------

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

"arrange room for her! RIGHT NOW! ", Jungkook snarled last words, inducing his surrounded peoples jump.

Iseul pressed her face more into her brother's chest, hearing his loud voice.

Gaurds instantly walk out for arranging room, as fast as possible.

" Shh... Princess, don't cry, you will catch fever. ", jimin cooed softly while patting her back.
Jungkook's eyes darkened more, looking at her figure trembling and sobbing continuously, inducing his blood boil.
All he want is to dig that motherfvcker alive.

Jungkook slowly lower his straight posture, and he sat on his one knee.
His eyes anxious dark blue globe took a shade of serene blue observing how adorably small she is looking in jimin's arms.

" Sweetheart. "

Jimin's eyes squeezed hearing the name he used for iseul.
He knows his intention for his sister, but today he saw something different, it was neither bad intention nor a mere lust, it is something more indestructible, stronger than the word love.

" Sweetheart, come to me, i know you are scare but don't cry. "

Jimin's bewildered at his sudden cooed tone, he was not like this, where is his arrogant self.

Iseul's clutch over her brother's shirt tighten, hearing the way he addressed infront of her brother.

Iseul slowly lift her head from jimin's chest and turn her innocuous gaze towards him, jungkook.

Jungkook's orbs shaken, his fist tightens inducing his nails dugg on his palm.
As the sight of his love crying shook his heart.

" come to me. ", Jungkook whispered looking at his little woman, whose eyes are bloodshot red, right cheek swollen red, tip of nose red and lips bleeding.

Iseul's eyes shudders with more tears, a soft hiccups escaped from her lips, looking at his soft features and emotions, even though he was the man, whom she loathes the most, but now all she wants is to melt herself in his arms, who just saved her.

Iseul looks at her brother for asking him to leave her.
Jimin's clutches tighten, at her sister emotions.
She is falling for him, he can see it, he can feel it.
He slowly nods his head and release her from his grip.

As soon as his dense grasp loosen, iseul instantly scott towards jungkook.
Jungkook instantly pull her into his warmth.

Iseul's face fell on his muscular chest, her small palms on on his abdomen.

" sweetheart, if you kept crying i might end up destroy this world! ", He whispered to himself, wrapping his strong veiny arms around her frail waist.

He sat down on the floor, with her body in his mascular arms.