Locked Out Of Love

Have you ever liked somebody that you couldn't have? Maybe it's because of their age, height, or even weight. All these rules we have against dating and no one really listens. Your called a Drama Queen when you cry over that one person. And your just done! Their is no more you can say, but I have a lot more to say. This is my story of how I was Locked Out of Love.

August 29th, 2012

I was 12 years old and have to admit, I dated a lot of guys. My friend at the time, Tabitha Chase, and I were hanging out at my house and we were bored. We started playing cards and singing to the radio. When we got bored of that we decided to walk to her apartment which was only like three blocks away. But this girl named Tiffany Weatherman, hated me and she lived practically right next door to Tabitha. The apartments were one story and built in a square so in the middle was the laundry building and the supply closet where all the lawn mowers and gardening stuff goes and then the rest was grass. Anyways, she hated me because the guy I was dating at the time is a cheater and told her that he was single and that they should hook up and when I was texting him it caught her off guard to who I was and she then started to hate me. We decided to go over to Tabitha's house anyways and when we showed up at the apartments Tiffany and her brother Cory were outside smoking. I admit I was scared shitless but even then I could not stop looking at her brother, he was smoking hot! He had brown curly hair, wearing a hat, freckles, somewhat baggy jeans, and what really made me want him is his abs. He was shirtless and I'm pretty sure I was drooling. Tabitha told me back at my house that they were dating and all the stuff they did so I knew I had to back off.

"Are you Savannah?" asked Tiffany.

" Umm yeah, why?"

" I was just asking, you and I are cool now. Micah and I are so done!"

Micah is my ex, but I guess hers too now.

" Haha okay"

I gave her a unsure smile mixed with a giggle. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. I couldn't stop smiling at her brother, but I couldn't tell her I liked him or else I might be live bait again.

" Tabitha, you and Savannah should chill in the grass with me", asked Tiffany.

" Okay, but let me go check in with my aunt"

" Alright"

Tabitha walked like ten feet to her apartment and walked in. Cory was sitting on his porch steps smoking a ciggerette looking at me. I glanced at him and smiled. I couldn't stop smiling so I looked down. That's when Cory stood up walked inside his apartment and shut the door behind him.

" You like my brother huh?"

" Wait, what?"

" You like my brother don't you? I seen the way you were looking at him."

" I mean yeah he's cute and all but he would never date me"

" Trust me Savannah, you have no idea."

I was 12 and he was 17, I had no chance.

" Well would you go out with him?" she asked me.

I giggled when she asked me.

" of course!"

I couldn't help but yell my words. Cory came out about the same time as Tabitha did. Us girls were laying down in the dried up grass and Cory was on the steps.

" Are you a cheerleader?" she asked me.

" Yeah".

" Do something"