𝟬𝟬𝟮 - 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳❞

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟯𝗥𝗗 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟯:𝟯𝟯 𝗣𝗠

The following morning Tatum had woken up on the kitchen floor with an empty bag of Doritos on her chest.

"Ah, fuck" She groaned.

Tatum pulled herself up off the floor using the kitchen counter and saw Alexa dead asleep on her couch. She walked towards her friend and chucked a pillow at the sleeping actress.

"What the fuck, Tate?" She took the pillow and threw it back at Tatum, who caught it.

"You suck"

"Wait don't you have a flight in a couple hours?"

It had completely slipped Tatum's mind. She had been so preoccupied hanging out with her friends that she had forgotten all about her flight to Nashville to watch her sister perform.

"Oh, fuck!" Tatum frantically ran around her apartment in search of a suitcase. "Found it! I found it!" She dragged the suitcase to her bedroom and started shoving random items of clothing inside.

"How can you run that fast with a hangover?" Alexa asked from the living room.

"I do the same thing I do with all my problems, I ignore it!"

"I hope there's a screaming baby on your flight so you can't ignore your hangover"

Tatum walked out of her room with her suitcase—that seemed like it was going to explode any second now. "And I'm The Grinch?"

Alexa nodded, "You're the Grinch-iest person we know"

"You're such a bitch"

"Shut up so are you"

Tatum grabbed her phone off the kitchen counter and sat on the couch across from her friend.

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺
Hey

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
I was beginning to think you forgot about me

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺
How could I forget someone like you?

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
How's that hangover?

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺
It's making me want to never drink again

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
I got to go, my flights boarding right now
I'll text you when I land

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺
Okay
Have a safe flight
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 3:57 𝘗𝘔

"Who was that?" Alexa asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"Uh, no one"

"Well this 'no one' has you smiling like an idiot"