Hyung's Consequence.

‼️TW: MCD. Suicide. Sad Ending‼️

----

"Jungkook's birthday is coming up in a few days, what prank do we have for him this year?" Yoongi asked the others when his maknae wasn't around. It had always been tradition to prank eachother on their birthdays, but everyone was always extra excited to do it to Jungkook.

"I don't know, I feel like we're running out of ideas, the kids getting too old!" Jin joked, wondering how the hell Jungkook was already turning 24.

"What about..hmm...chasing him around in a Halloween costume?" Jimin suggested.

"We did that already," Namjoon replied.

"Oh yeah, what about..hmm...switching his shampoo with laundry detergent?" Jimin suggested again.

"We did that one too," Taehyung laughed. "Wow we really have done everything at this point haven't we?"

"Remember the year we had manager-nim scold him and he started crying once we brought the cake out? That was my favorite!" Hobi giggled. This sparked an idea in Namjoon.

"I know!" Namjoon sat up on the couch, eager to present his idea. "What if we make him think he's being kicked out of the band? Leading up to his birthday we can make him think we are preparing for him to leave the band and then on his birthday surprise him with his cake!"

"That's so mean, Joonie. Count me in!" Yoongi smiled. All of the members agreed to go along with the prank for the next few days leading up to their maknae's big day. Everyone froze when Jungkook walked in the room behind them.

"What are you all doing?" Jungkook asked, curious as to why it looked like everyone was having a meeting in the living room without him.

The hyungs looked at eachother, not knowing what to do because they hadn't discussed how or when they were going to start this prank. Jin spoke up. "We were just deciding what movie to watch."

"Oh! Can we watch Titanic?!" Jungkook asked innocently, unaware of the sly glances his hyungs were giving eachother.

"Fine," Jimin replied, "We can watch whatever you want." The maknae joined them and they put the movie on. Namjoon made a separate group chat in his phone without Jungkook, letting everyone know the prank will start tomorrow and they'll sit Jungkook down to talk with him about it.

The rest of the day carried on as usual with Jungkook being completely oblivious to his hyungs schemes. Little did he know that the older members were also busy getting their manager and staff involved in the prank, incase the maknae went asking about it.

The next morning, everyone went into acting mode once Jungkook had woken up and walked out of his room, meeting them in the kitchen.

"Good morning hyungs!" Jungkook smiled as he went around and side hugged everyone. He noticed everyone's hugs weren't as affectionate as they usually were. Sometimes Jimin would even jump onto his back after hugging but today Jimin barely even looked at him.

Jungkook tried to spark conversation with them but nobody was saying or paying much attention to him. He always took quick notice of their change in behavior. "What's going on? Is something wrong? You guys are all acting weird today."

The hyungs looked around at eachother nervously, and then Namjoon started speaking. "Should we tell him?" he asked the others.

"Tell me what?" Jungkook asked. He noticed the sudden downcast gaze on everyone's faces and he could tell something wasn't right. "What's going on? What's wrong? What do you have to tell me?" he asked nervously.