So...It's Been a While

I know it's been a while, since I've updated anything. But while I was away, I was thinking of things and how I could be a better writer. So I'm going to create a different account to post my rewrites for everything. I'm gonna start at my oldest story, and reworking everything one at a time.
I'm going to keep my old account here, in case you guys want to re-read the old stories that on here. But as of today, I'm going to discontinue this story. I'm truly sorry to people who genuinely love this story. However, I'm going to come back with even better stories, that I'm sure are going to gain even more attention. I'm going to be leaving the new accounts username in the account for whoever wants to follow it.
I'm going to make all of my stories labeled as complete for now.
But this isn't goodbye, but I'm just going to be active a whole new account with much better stories. I appreciate the support from whoever loves my stories. I just hope that I continue to gain support for my other account as well. So...that other account is going to be my main one. Just keep that in mind when sending me messages and stuff like that.
Seriously, thank you guys for the all the support on this account. It really means a lot to me to know that readers actually like what I post. I just hope that you all will like the new updated versions of my stories. I'll see you in the other account. And I'm going to be posting it in the announcements, so just keep your heads up for that.