1. Awaken

————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Hello readers! Just wanted to once again state this is rated M for possible themes, language & such soo yeah it shouldn't be too bad like what so ever but thanks for reading this! :3 Hope you enjoy my new story! Feel free to leave comments, favorites/likes and such which let me know that people actually are liking what I'm writing and want me to continue. Now on with the story!

"..............." Dialogue 

"............" Italics in quotations are thoughts

bold italics are actions/reactions, sound effects and such will  most likely appear like the following if used in story:

*Beep beep beep*     *cheers loudly*

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Long, silky, pale blue hair flowed across the pillows as the eyes of a teen fluttered open to the sparkling sun filtering through the lacy curtains that were fluttering in the slight morning breeze. She slowly stretched and yawned like a cat before letting her violet eyes rest on the form next to her in the bed.

 She silently let out a giggle at the sight of the raven hair which burrowed deeper into the sheets letting out a content sigh.

 Hatsumi knew that Audra needed her beauty rest, and if she awoke her childhood friend too early she would be at the receiving end of her grumpy wrath.

 Especially after a marathon of their favorite movies the previous two nights and catching up on their last few years apart. She sighed and grabbed her bag of cloths and a towel to attend to her morning ablutions knowing she could lavish the time in the warm spring water while waiting patiently for Audra to wake up.

Once she was dressed in jean shorts and a simple black tee, she decided to style her long hair with a wrapped braid around her head letting the rest of her locks flow free. She laced up her High Top converse before heading down the twisted stairs to the open first floor.  

Hatsumi made her way to the country style kitchen to look for something to eat. She loved Audra's country house here in Washington because while feeling quite homey it's modern enough for their chic taste.  She also loved the fact there's enough land between each property to feel like you have freedom, but are not millions of miles away from the main city and still within distance to use what the lake town has to offer. 

Hatsumi reached into the pantry to get the ingredients to make blueberry muffins and began preparing the batter. As the batter was almost complete and just had to mix a bit more she turned down the mixer to low and added the brilliantly colored blueberries to the smooth mixture. Then turning off the mixer and grabbing the bowl she began filling the cupcake pans with even amounts of batter into each one. Hatsumi brought the now filled muffin tray to the already hot oven and baked them for 15 minutes. During their baking time she began cleaning up the bowls and the counter.  

*Beep Beep Beep*

The silent oven startled the slightly daydreamer Hatsumi before she went over and took oven mitts to bring the hot tray  to cool atop the stove for later. She looked happily down at the perfectly golden-ed blueberry muffins. 

 She turned around and walked towards the small drawer to return the oven mitts.  Out of the corner of her eye she saw a vivacious blur in the back yard before a metal trashcan was knocked over in the backyard....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again  to those who liked the begging of my story so far I am super sorry for not updating in like 3 months. Its been really crazy with summer vacations then school starting up and everything and if I've had free time it was most likely spent reading fanfics or watching anime xD  Anyways I'll try to post more on this story more often.   Sorry this additive to the 1st ch is still so short but yeah heres the rest of Ch. 1 

Please make sure to favorite, follow and comment-criticism is welcome but please don't be mean about it since  , I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing.