Copyright©/Chapter 1 : Hatred & Besties ( Revamped)

Copyright © 2019 by JasmineRomantic
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the author's permission.

Published in the United States of America

First Published,2019

P.O.V Daisy

The feeling of someone shaking me woke me up. I opened my eyes to find my brother, David, looking at me. I gasped and jumped on him.

"Daisy.... Can't.....breath.... Let go..." He gasped, I loosened my grip but still had my arms around him. He laughed, and hugged me.

"I missed you, David." I said, I never cry but I haven't seen him since the beginning of the year, its October now.

David knows I never cry and when he saw I was about to he hugged me tightly.

"I was only at the pack house. You could've came there." He said in my ear. He knows I would never be alowed in or even near the pack house because of what happened between me and the alpha's sister.

She called my brother hot and I told her to keep her slutty paws off him. She got really mad and hit me so I attacked her.

Alpha Damian said I'm not alowed near the pack house ever again. It's fine by me but my brother is always there and I never get to see him!

"Daisy....Daisy? Earth to Daisy, come in Daisy." David laughed, I completely zoned out. I giggled, David has always tried to make me smile and now I can't stop.

"Daisy, are you ready for today?" I gave him a confused look and he sighed. What's happening today? Oh shit, the choosing. I forgot.

"The choosing is today, huh?" I said looking down. I don't want to go to the choosing. What if my mate is from a different country? I won't be able to see David or my parents.

"Daisy, it's going to be okay. I believe that your mate is someone in this pack." He smiled his famous goofy smile that makes girls fall at his feet. There's only one problem, he found his mate, Becca, last week.

"Daisy, mom making breakfast. Let's go." I got up and the moment I put my foot on the ground I shrieked and jumped on David's back, which caused him to laugh.

"What are you doing?" He laughed, the floor is way to cold.

"The floor is cold and you woke me up so you have to carry me. Onward my trusty knight. To the kitchen!" I laughed and David gave me a piggy back ride to the kitchen.

"Daisy how did manage to get your brother to give you a piggy back ride?" My father asked laughing. I just smiled.

"Dad! This monster won't get off!!!! She jumped on me and now she's killing me!" David screamed to my father who just laughed more.

"I'm not killing you, I'm just not getting off." I said, my father snapped a picture of us on his phone. I giggled and David placed his hands on my thighs so I won't fall.

"Last chance to get off or suffer the consequences!" He said it like he meant it. I'm not chickening out. I shook my head no and he smirked.