In the end, evil always wins.

March 02,2022

It has been three days since the news of a young boy has been telecasting continuously every hour on TV. He is all over news channels, newspapers, billboards. He's the hot topic of the city right now.

Everything is pitch dark even tho it's just 3pm.The chilling breeze feel like it cuts into weary forlorn bones. The monstrous black clouds are covering the whole sky. One could hear a blood curdling howl off in the distance .The air quality is so bad that you can't even inhale it without feeling pain in your lungs. It seems like something bad is about to happen or perhaps it already happened?

Felix was reported to have gone missing on February 27,2022 by his three roommates called Lee know, Seungmin and Jeongin. According to the investigation, Felix was last seen on a bus that dropped him off at an abandoned hotel. But his members mentioned that he was going to meet his boyfriend named Hyunjin that day.

Felix, 22 years old freckled boy was one of the most popular guys in Yonsei university. His voice was as deep as the ocean but his face was the sweetest among all. This freckled guy loved baking brownies and sharing with everyone in the class, he loved nature and calm places. Felix was known for his introverted self but he never failed to show his love for singing, dancing and beatboxing. Even though everyone wanted to be Felix's friend, he always found himself alone in the crowd until he met this tall, long haired, 23 years old boy who got transferred to Yonsei university recently. He liked to call himself Sam. He had elongated siren eyes. But his thick and plump curvy lips were always the centre of attraction .

Felix and Hyunjin  both slowly grew on each other. Hyunjin had a deep love for art and Felix became a mannequin for him. He would use him as a reference and draw Felix and himself in different situations to describe his love for Felix and how much he admired him. One of Hyunjin's famous art was two old men walking into afterlife together that described their eternal love for each other. That was the most normal artwork by him. Usually his work involved dark concepts.

Everything between both was great but there was something that Felix was always bothered about. Hyunjin was a huge fond of dark energy and witchcraft. He was a member of  black magic cult popularly known "Silver Mirror". He admired satanism. But Felix always hated the idea of witchcraft. He felt uneasy whenever Hyunjin talked about it. It seemed like the tall boy was someone else whenever he talked about Silver Mirror. It was as if someone else was in Hyunjin's body, someone evil, with a motive and full of rage. Slowly Hyunjin started to share less about this hobby of his. Felix felt bad since Hyunjin had accepted him with all of his flaws. Little did Felix knew that this hobby of his beloved boyfriend was going to do something unexpected.

The couple would usually spend a lot of time at each other's dorms. Hyunjin would draw Felix doing everything around. They would bake together, sing for each other, dance the night away into each other's arms. Watching movies together was one of their favourite things. They would hold hands and flirt while playing with each other's skin. Both always tried to steal kisses here and there. But it was very obvious between both, they both wanted more than just kissing each other and holding hands.

Everything was perfect until it wasn't. Hyunjin started spending less time with Felix. It was very unusual for flecked guy. Even when they were together, Hyunjin was always distracted and uninterested in having any type of conversation with his boyfriend. As the time passed, Hyunjin would be gone for days without any contact. The freckled guy sensed something wasn't right. He decided to confront his boyfriend.

Few days later when he finally met his lover, he saw some wounds on tall one's hands. The cuts looked unusual and suspicious as if he cut himself at the same spot multiple times. Felix decided to ask him about it. But Hyunjin faked a smile and said he had an accident at his work place. Felix could sense he was lying. Tall boy always lick his plump lips when he lies. But before freckled boy could say anything, his boyfriend stormed out of the dorm. Felix have had enough of this. He was getting more worried about Hyunjin's behaviour.