𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒑𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂 ☆

Itteopia Map

---- ✯

Dragon breeds

---- ✯

Vampiric Dragon - Vampire Dragon. These species cannot breathe fire, only bite. They're really agile, especially when it's night and dark out. Their bites are extremely painful. They have a long wingspan and shorter tails. Sensitive to sunlight, so rarely seen in the daytime hours.
Color of scales can be; Gray, Black, or dark Purple.

Bonestruct Dragon - Skeleton Dragon. These species also cannot breathe fire. Though, these dragons are basically bones, don't let that fool you. They're complete masters when it comes to tricking others. Basically almost impossible to catch or defeat. Their bones can be relocated and move around in a blink of an eye.
Color of scales can be; White.

Barboness Dragon - Scorpion Dragon. These species are manageable to breathe fire, along with sharp talons. The real threat is the end of their tail tip that's laced with poisonous venom. These species are a bit smaller than other dragons.
Color of scales can be; Golden, Gray, and Black.

Korivi Dragon - Ice Dragon.
These species are known for their gentle and kind nature. Almost unknown, due to their rare looks.
The first dragon to ever live, and the first to go "extinct," ever since the war started.
Color of scales can be; White, and gray.

Budzzi Dragon - Bug Dragon. These species are the second smallest dragons in the world. They're not really a threat, but can be if there's too many of them. They rely on others, and mostly travel in groups.
Color of scales can be; Dull colors, or bright colors.

Mimikoi Dragon - Illusion Dragon. These species live up to their name. They can clone into other dragons to confuse their foes, and copy dragon's traits and sounds. They're mostly cautious around their surroundings, and are masters of sneaking.
Color of scales can be; Lavender, or dark colors.

Aqualing Dragon - Sea Dragon. These species cannot breathe fire, but are awesome swimmers. They have long tails and whiskers to mostly guide and control themselves. They're capable of breathing underwater, and have superb agility.
Color of scales can be; Any shade of blue, or lavender.

Tricirpless Dragon - Three-headed Dragon. Manageable to breathe fire.
All three heads control the main body. Though, these species are awfully slow, and not that bright.
Color of scales can be; Any shade of green/turquoise.

Dwarfmal Dragon - Teacup Dragon. These are the smallest species in the world. They're basically harmless, and can actually be pets for humans. They almost have the same traits as wild felines, and can adapt to their environment quickly. These species have coated fur, other than scales.
Color of fur can be; White, Gray, Ginger, or Black.

A dragon's weakness:
The scent of sweet items. This ruins their sense of smell, and distracts them for a while.