Chapter 1

•Four years later •

Lisa pov

I sighed running my hands through my now short hair, I had been filling out paperwork for 2 hours, being in meetings with boring old people, etc. I sighed once more leaving the stack of papers aside, being an advertising designer seemed like fun at first but then my father added even more things to me and it was good shit.

- Miss Manoban, your wife is coming in - I nodded to my secretary's words and minutes after Sana appeared at the door, dressed as always, sensually.

- Hello honey - she greeted me kissing my lips and sitting on my legs while I caressed her legs uncovered by the dress - tired? - she asked me slowly unbuttoning my shirt looking into my eyes.

- Too much baby... - looking at how the girl lowered her hand to the zipper of my pants and gently moved her hand away denying - Sana, I'm really tired, I don't even feel like having sex or anything else that has to do with the body - I told her looking at how she smiled calmly.

-Don't worry, I'll easily make you feel like it - that made me laugh but then Sana settled in better, leaving her face in front of mine, her hands went up like snakes to my neck which she caressed and scratched lightly with her nails.

Sana crashed her lips into mine savagely, like she was right, I kissed her back immediately bringing both hands to her ass and squeezing it in my hands hard and then rubbing it roughly on my pants, Sana entangled her fingers in my hair and pushed my face even closer to hers, in the same way I entangled my tongue with hers making a hot and humid encounter.

But then my brain had to ruin my "rest" and the name of... Kim Jennie passed through my mind... Three years had already passed... And unfortunately for me I can't stop thinking about her, That bothered me and in order to stop thinking about her, I could only get drunk with Sana's body.

With all the rage in the world, I pushed the things that were on the table to the floor and laid Sana on it and then pulled up her dress completely, finally revealing her sexy underwear and going straight to devour her cunt.

Jennie pov

-Mamiiiii... - I smiled when I saw my cute Leo try to get on the sofa and reach out to me, I lovingly grabbed him and sat him next to me stroking his hair with love.

-What's up my love? - I asked seeing his sad face, Leo began to play with his fingers and then looked at me with his puffy cheeks, he looked adorable.

-Aunt Rose promised to play with me but she went to work and my little sister is sleeping - I looked fondly at my son and carried him and then picked him up.

-I'm going to play with you - I told him and he smiled immediately, I lowered him to the ground and Leo grabbed my hand and then pulled me into the game room that he and Ella shared, sometimes they argued about being the Hulk, it was very funny - What do you want to play?.

-¡I want to play at being an animal! - I smiled at his enthusiasm.

-I'll be a kitten - Leo jumped happily when he saw his little sister enter the room - what will you be Leo? -As I knew that she was no longer going to be my son's playmate, I sat on the sofa and let my children will play with each other.

-I'll be a Bear - Leo said proudly.

Cat... It's no coincidence that Ella likes Cats, she came out of Lisa I guess, Lisa Manoban, just remembering her name makes me angry, she is now the advertising designer for her father's company And as a wife the bitch Minatozaki Sana.

-Mommy!, Look, I can walk like a bear - look at Leo who walked just like the previously mentioned animal, I only laughed softly when I saw Ella meow and accompany her little brother in his imitation of another animal.

-JENNIE! - I jumped when I heard Rose's sharp cry, my children, upon hearing her, ran excitedly towards her, they don't even get excited about me, they really love Aunt Rose - hello my cute brats - I denied looking at Rose who messed up my children's hair making them laugh.

-What's up Rose? Why so happy? - I asked Rose when I saw that my children returned to the living room to play.

-My beautiful Jennie, the light in my eyes, my best friend - I looked at her raising an eyebrow, the squirrel wanted something and something told me that I wasn't going to like it.

- What do you want rose? - she asked while we both sat on the sofa while the children played.

-You see, I got a better job where I would be paid better as a language teacher, a bigger and better place for the kids, for you and me - she commented and I applauded excitedly but when I saw her anguished face I stopped doing it.

-That's great, but why the anguished face?- Rose grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

-We have to move from Busan Jennie, to Seoul - that made me freeze, to Seoul? - Jennie, I know we promised not to return to Seoul but I seriously have to take this opportunity, Jennie... - I immediately removed my hand from her.

-We promised Rose! I'm not going back to Seoul and be near Lisa - I yelled annoyed at her then Rose stood up and looked me straight in the eye - it's not easy for me...

-And do you think it is for me? I remind you "best friend" that my ex is in Seoul, too, but obviously you only think of yourself, of your damn breakup while I comfort you with a damn broken heart I took care of you and your children and I'm only asking you for a damn favor - she yelled at me furiously, so much so that Leo and Ella turned to us and looked at us with fear - AAAAGH - Rose exclaimed before going to her room.

-Mommy, Aunt Rose and you don't love each other anymore? - I looked at Leo and denied carrying him and then kissing his head.

-No my love, we do love each other, we just had a little discussion - I replied and he nodded hugging me.

-Mommy, who is Lisa? - I swallowed saliva and climbed Ella on my other leg.

-Let's say that it is a friend to whom I gave a pen thinking that she would appreciate it and take care of it with a lot of love but in the end she gave it to me all broken and not working - My kids looked at me in confusion as I sighed and looked at Rose's room.

•More in the afternoon•

I knocked on the door of Rose's room and after several minutes she opened the door for me.

-Hello, when are we leaving? - I asked directly and her eyes widened and then she hugged me excitedly making me laugh.

Whatever happens, I will not be intimidated by Lisa if fate forces us to see each other.

Author credit: Naonce