Sticks and stones...

" Sticks and stones, may break my bones but words will never hurt me.." Almost every young child as told this saying, yet is it really true? Do words not really hurt, do they not effect us, does it roll rite off us? No, not for me words are just as bad as sticks and stones. Sometimes I even think they are worse, I cant seem to let go of their words.

Painful as they strike at me, filling me with sadness and Insecurity. They don't even know how mush it hurts, we hide it so well fake smile and a little giggle here and there is all it takes. When they talk loud enough just to make sure you hear them, I love that. They call us attention whores even when that's the last thing we want. If we wanted attention so much why would we hide? Why would we fake everything? Do they not know the show of happiness is for them, I guess not. Sometimes we even get hurt so much... We don't feel anything, yeah that's how bad this is.

Lets say you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend, and he doesn't know about your problems. Rather it be a eating disorder, self harm, or any problem you may have. So one day you two are talking and you slip up and say something, what now? Do you tell him or what? Your just so scared to loose him and you love him with all of your heart, you will do anything for him. When you finally decide to tell him If he really loves you he will stay with you and help you get through this. If he rejects you and leaves you he never really loved you, and you shouldn't worry he's not worth your time. And I know your thinking its not that easy, and I do know that. It takes steps my ex broke up with me cause of my self harm problem and he didn't even know about my eating disorder. Anyways, the things you need to do are simple, think of all the wrong e did to you, think of how much he hurt you, and if possible think of how much happier you will be with out him when that new man/women comes into your life.