Chapter 1: A Unexpected place

Brian Thomas was a man with a not so normal life. He woke up every morning, went to work his life as a proxy and returned home in a house in the woods. But little did he know that he wasn't going to be alone for long.

It was a crisp autumn morning when Brian woke up to the sound of his alarm clock blaring. He groggily reached over and silenced it, rubbing his eyes as he sat up in bed. As he got ready, he couldn't shake off the feeling that something was different about this day.

Brian worked as a proxy for Slenderman or as he knows him as the Operator. He never liked working for him but it was that or he would kill his boyfriend Tim and he really didn't want that happening so he had no choice other then to work for Slenderman. Today, he was assigned a very important mission that required him to work late into the night. As he got ready to leave he couldn't help but feel a sense of that something was going to happen today but he wasn't sure on what it was but he didn't have a good feeling about it.

Hours passed, and the night in the woods had gotten cold, leaving Brian alone with his thoughts. He decided to take a short break and leaned against a tree.The cool evening breeze brushed against his face, momentarily calming his racing mind.

Lost in his own world, Brian gazed up at the starry sky. Suddenly, a shooting star streaked across the darkness, captivating his attention. He made a wish, as one does when they spot a shooting star, hoping for his life to change.

Just as he finished making his wish, a blinding light engulfed in the woods Brian shielded his eyes, trying to make sense of what was happening. When the light finally subsided, he cautiously opened his eyes and found himself standing in a completely familiar place.

Gone was the trees and the sky and well the woods that he was in. Instead, Brian found himself surrounded by a place that looked kinda like a abandoned hospital, He blinked in disbelief, unable to comprehend how he had ended up in this location.

As he took in his surroundings, Brian noticed a figure approaching him. It was a Man, dressed in a red flannel shirt and a coffee orange jacket, He Recognized who it was it was his boyfriend Tim.

"Tim what are you doing in a place like this?" Brian asked him. "I was running away from something," Tim responded, his voice soothing yet commanding. "You should probably come with me" Brian said looking a little worried about Tim.

Confused and overwhelmed, Tim stammered, "But... Why would you help me? What if I hurt you.." He sounded worried about going with him. "Don't worry nothing will happen trust me"
Brian then went and grabbed Tim by his hand. "Ready to go?" Brian smiled at Tim. "Yeah.." They then headed off away from the abandoned hospital heading to Go home.