Chap 1: "Kotetsu..?"

Mui's(pov).
I'm at the butterfly state to get cured, most of us survived, it's only me, sanemi and giyuu. It has been a year since I didn't see Kotetsu. I miss him, I miss my best friend. I wonder what he is still doing. "Muichiro-San. Someone is here to see you." Goto announced me. "Ok, please bring them here." I demanded kindly. I was waiting for Goto to bring the visitor.
Few minutes later Goto then bought a 13 year old boy. Who is it though? The boy wears a mask and he is wiping his tears? Who is it? "Goto. What's the visitors name?" I asked nicely since I quite don't remember most of my visitors lately. "Oh, this is Kotetsu-kun. He had been waiting for you for a year ago." Goto answered. Wait, Kotetsu?! Am I dreaming.. Is it really kotetsu? "Kotetsu? Is that really you?" I asked while I sit up and looking at the 13 year old boy. "Y.. Yes..." The 13 year old boy answered, he sounded like kotetsu, and he is kotetsu! Goto then asked the boy if he wanted to sit next to me and kotetsu agreed. He then sits next to me and I stared at him, my eyes light up when I was staring at him. I then got close to him and hugs him tight. "Ko-Kotetsu! I.. It is really you! I-I missed you so much.." I cried and stuttered. I kept on hugging him tightly and he hugged back too. "I.. I missed you too..!" Kotetsu cried, I then pulled away the hug and caressed his cheek. "Your skin is so soft kotetsu.." I told to him.

Tetsu's(pov)
"Your skin is so soft kotetsu.." He told to me. I just kept staring into his eyes deeply and I could feel lust on his eyes , When I thought of Muichiro my face blushes..
I don't know what I'm feeling but we're just friends.. I touch his hand while he caresses my face. His hand feels warm, I also caresses his face and it also felt warm.. "Your face is so warm Muichiro"
I mumbled softly. "Kotetsu.." Muichiro leaned closer to me and gently kisses my face. "Kotetsu.. Your so warm and soft..." He said with a soft tone which I didn't kinda heard. I didn't know what to think after he kissed my cheek, but.. I think I have an urge to tell muichiro I have feelings for him but.. I don't want our friendship to end...

No one's (pov)
After the mint-haired teenage boy kissed the raven-haired boy he gently picks him up from the bed and let's him sit on the side of him. "So uh... Kotetsu.. Where were you when I were here for like a month..?" The mint-haired teenage boy asked the raven-haired boy, "oh.. I was at the Swordsmith village." The raven-haired boy answered. "Ohh ok.. Oh by the way kotetsu.." The mint-haired teenage boy told to the raven-haired boy. "Y.. Yes Muichiro?", "I'm sorry suddenly kissed you I didn't know what's in my mind.." The mint-haired teenage boy replied while he caresses the raven-haired boy's hair. The raven-haired boy blushed under his mask, his face was almost seen and he quickly covered it. "Kotetsu? Were you blushing?" The mint-haired asked, "H.. Huh? W-what n-no I wasn't!" The raven-haired replied.

HEYALLL IT'S UHH THE CREATOR 😘
WELL I'M NOW DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER😻 words: 597 I have special hands ngl😻