❀ 2: 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ❀

𝑇𝑖𝑝𝑡𝑜𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎�...

𝑇𝑖𝑝𝑡𝑜𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡.

"Y/n isn'it too late for you to return home?" A female voice asked sternly. Y/n gulped and turned back to see her sister-in-law standing with hands crossed on her chest.

"Unnie, please don't say anything to opp-" Before Y/n could say something another voice approached them from upstairs making Y/n fear more now.

"Park Y/n, very responsible of you to come home at almost 1 am isn'it?" Y/n's older brother said.

"Oppa I am sorry! I forgot to keep track of time." Y/n said fiddling her fingers trying to act cute in front of her brother.

"Y/n you know it's not safe outside especially during the festive season along with the heavy snow storms. You know your brother was worrying so much for you?" Nara who was Y/n's sister-in-law said.

"I am sorry unnie. It won't happen again." Y/n said.

"Fine. But make sure to keep track of your time when you go out next." Y/n's brother said smiling. Y/n nodded her head in a yes and jumped towards her brother to hug him as tight as she could.

"You are not only the best doctor but also the best brother ever!" Y/n said smiling making her brother smile as well.

"Enough buttering Y/n. Now go and sleep." Her brother said rubbing her hair softly.

"Ay ay Dr.Park Jimin!" Y/n said standing straight saluting her brother in a playful manner.

"Good night oppa! Good night unnie!" Saying that Y/n went towards her room while the Park couple made their way towards their room after saying good night to the youngest.

❀...❀...❀

"It's getting colder. I should turn on the room heater." Hoseok said as he switched on the lights in his living area. After reaching home, he took a hot bath and decided to warm up his body with the room heater while he waits for a video call from one particular person who always brings smile to his face no matter how low he feels.