Hour glass

im only 16 and i was recently diagnosed with brain cancer. Oh ya and my parents are also filing for a divorce, some peoples lives are hard and im one of those people.

So lets back track to the begining to where my parents decided to tell me about the divorce.

Shelby can you come down here for a moment your dad and i have something to tell you.

COMING! I start walking down the stairs, i pause i felt a little dizzy so i sat down on the steps. I remeber just thinking " deep breaths now calm down shelby your ok". I guess that was a lie because i must have blacked out because i woke in a hospital bed. May he i didnt sit down on the steps i fell down and bumped my head, ya thats it it's nothing serious. My parents and the doctor walked inside, my parents gave me a huge hug. I knew something was wrong because my mom had tears in her eyes. The doctor asked me if i was feeling better naturally i replied yes, but i slurred my words and the doctor couldn't understand me. The doctor said to go home and get some rest. He pulled my parents aside and he spoke quick and quietly as the nurse took a blood sample from me.

The next day my parents seemed alittle over the top with questions and they were hugging me an awful lot of hugs. I glanced over at the clock at tye stove and realized i was goi g to be late for school so i ran up stairs and quickly grabbed my bag i went to the key hooks to grab my keys, thats when i saw the note " april 23 go to court to settle divorce" i was so confused my parents seemed fine. Am i in a dream i pinched my arm to make sure. OUCH! yup this is real, i couldnt believe my parents didnt even tell me. At that moment i didnt care whether or not i was late for school this needed to be settled once and for all, a glance back at the calendar but this time i noticed something different, april 25 shelby goes to hospital for x-rays. I had a headache at that moment or was it a migrain well it doesn't matter my head is killing me. I started walking back to the ktchen i felt like i couldnt feel my arms or legs then everything went black.

I'm still editing and working on this story so i'm sorry for the mstakes send me feed back on what you thi k and wat i should add