Part 1 - First year at Hogwarts

Draco's POV

I was walking in the large, elegant hallways of Hogwarts when I crashed into somebody while I wasn't paying attention...

"Watch it!" I said angrily, glaring at the boy, he was a bit shorter than I was, he sort of had a bowl cut, he also had round glasses and a lightning bolt scar......

"Sorry..." The kid said shyly, staring up at me with green eyes, I glanced down at him with disgust, and I shoved him before walking away. My two friends, Crabbe and Goyle on each of my sides... "Honestly, Goyle. If you were any slower, you'd be going backward!" I exclamation with a scoff. We walked toward our next class, Care of Magical Creatures, or "CoMC".

We were about 5 minutes into the lesson before the kid I had run into in the hallway sprinted in...

"Hello! You must be Harry!" The teacher exclaimed excitedly, from what Draco had observed, the teacher's name was Silvanus Kettleburn, and he seemed to be very excited about his class, he had a very strong love for the creatures, Draco seemed to think Professor Kettleburn was a bit reckless, but he did not voice is concerns.

The class went by smoothly, we did not get to see any creatures yet, but the promise was there, Professor said after they'd discussed the rules and talked more about safety, it would be possible.

I had spent part of the class watching the boy, and at the end when we had free time to talk, I noticed that he'd made some friends, a brunette girl and a ginger boy. The brunette seemed smarter than the other two, she watched over them, seemingly making sure they didn't do anything stupid. The ginger was familiar, with fiery red hair and a hand-me-down robe, he must be a Weasley. I walked over, "Potter." I greeted, with a bit of a sneer, looking at the other two with disgust. "You know Potter, You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, so you should stick with me," I said, maybe I could befriend him, I'd heard that Potter was quite famous.

Maybe we could be friends...

______________

WOOOOOO YAY THIS ID IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFIC OR ANYTHING LMFAO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR TIPS OR SMTH PLEASE TELL ME!! IM PRETTY MUCH GONNA UPDATE WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT SO IDK HOW OFTEN UPDATES WILL BE BUT YEAH!! BYE