Chapter Sixteen: Tommyinnit Tells Olivesleepy his life in the Dream smp

TW: This contains PTSD Desert duo shipping (kinda) and sheds light on why looking the other way does not solve anything.

If someone looks at you with scared eyes or the danger hand signal, you know they are indagerd. Try to help them as much as you can or ask someone else to help get that person out of the situation.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tommyinnit's pov:

I was hanging out with Olive and their dad. Bduds, the two, ask calm and relatable stories and some hilarious moments as well.

"Hey, Tommy." Olive asked. And I looked at the two, who had worried looks on their faces and asked me this.

"Can you tell us what or why it triggers you, tubbo and your pals in the you know smp." Bduds asked.

I told them how I lost my memories of being a Watcher and believed that I was a human with a horn and wings and how I and tubbo were involved in a manipulative war, how Dream and people like him would often manipulate me and my friends to get what they want instead of viewing me and my friends as people so I hidden myself and convince that the green man with a smile is just using them as a means to get me to listen to him or the time where I can't take it anymore and made a pillar made out of random stuff and nearly lost my life because no one would see me.

And now I let that out they had an enraged look on their faces, and I followed them to see that they were heading to Dream's prison and Doc let the three of us in and I saw Bduds choking thrashing and hitting him and yelling at him for abandoning me and my friends and that I committed sepuko (suicide) and he came to his senses and Olive threatened him that if he ever used me or anyone that is close to him they'll gouge out his eyes and voice box so he won't be able to manipulate or see anyone else I cared being torture again.

And we left him till "Tommy, please don't -" I yank my wrist away from his grasp and looked at him and said, " You and dream have no power over me again and the last thing I heard from you is "Tomm let's be the bad guys" and I don't like or love you no more I loved my family and friends I have here more than I ever had than stay here and be quiet before Olivesleepy's Boogie man form do it for you." I said as he had the look of terror in his eyes.