Father, unlike son.

The two had made an agreement to fight on the night of the first full moon of the year, the two of whom despised each-other. Neither of their cities calmed down at any time of the day, it had been settled. They would meet on the field that separated their cities from another. And unsurprisingly, was where they'd always fight, away from the faff and the viewers, away, by the cattle. One came across the battle field, his golden hair flowing in the midnight breeze, and blue eyes sparkling like an ocean front in the stars. Midnight, the time which was profoundly common to come up in the hero and villain's conversations. Knowing exactly what was to happen next, a heavy panting could be heard in the distance, behind long weeds and bales of hay. Slowly, very slowly, it came closer, to a patch of which had been burnt, and another voice screamed exactly where the patting of feet crunching up the leaves on the grass stopped. "Who's there!" Shouted his voice, from the opposite end, Leo's voice. Leo was the hero some could say. "I can fight alright," he had finally met up with his secret arrival at the correct time for once, and not late, "don't be too hasty, I'm close enough to throw a punch." His voice led off a small rasp of annoyance yet his sweet voice echoed in the wind and flew away into the moon-light.
"Oh, you can't, you couldn't if you tried 'hero'." The panting voice uttered a few words, his breath travelling in circles around the burnt patch of dead grass in-front of them. It was HawkForth, the 'villain' of the story. " I have a guest, an import one if you may." He smirked, still an illusion of mystery behind the closed bushes. It was hard to tell where the infamous HawkForth lie, his voice trembled due to the power which he had gained over the tiring years of experience. His powers no longer unworthy of useless, but he had trained for the strength he had now. "You see, Goldy. I never thought you would finally not know where I was, after all, you don't do it every time we happen to, if you foresee, plan an occasion."
He chuckled, slowly emerging from the wildlife and casting a shadow across the ground. Pulling down his hat, he dragged another out of the bush behind him.
"MmmmM!" The person muffled, his teeth between rags and eyes blindfolded.
"Stupid thing doesn't even know where he's facing, how peculiar." HawkForth sniggered, he found it entertaining that this human had been facing the wrong way and had been mumbling to an overgrown bush.
"Don't laugh Shade, it's not all that funny when you put a black blindfold on him! Let him go! Poor man..." quivered Leo in anger.
"You have pity for him? Of course you would, I knew it, you do recognise him. Don't you?" Replied HawkForth questioning Leo's abilities. "And don't call me that, you know I don't like it Goldilocks. It's in the past, and who needs a name anyway? It's practically useless when you can look like a garbage can, not throwing any names..." he said, but made sure it was tame enough to not send Leo on a rampage.
"DON'T YOU DARE!" Leo charged at him, fire trailing behind. " AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I RECOGNISE HIM? ALL I KNOW IS YOU NEED TO SET HIM FREE! LET HIM GO THE POOR MAN, HE MUST BE SO SCARED. WHAT ARE YOU TO DISRESPECT YOUR OWN NAME LIKE THAT, AND MINE? FOR THE RECORD, I AM NOT GOLDILOCKS. AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE A GARBAGE CAN." He shouted, his anger blasting away, his words uncared for.
A finger was raised into the air, HawkForth's face looked u bothered. His chiselled jaw not clenched, nor his cheekbones sucked in, or his eyebrows raised. But it made Leo pause in his tracks, an inch or two away from a punch hitting his opponent's nose.
"What have I taught you. Care for your own father, even if he-" HawkForth was cut off.
"Even if he is your enemy. Whatever Dad. I don't care, and you know I don't like it when you insult me during practise. For the record, put the man down, let him go." Leo grumbled, unimpressed.
"I have to toughen you up for real villains, come on son, take risks, stop being so soft. And by that I mean not by resisting to punch your father in his nose, a human is a human, you gotta practise to steal the word. Hero's are tougher then you think." HawkForth pushed away Leo's tightened. " It's past our battle time. Go back up to your city and get rest. Back here tomorrow, same time. Go kid." He finished, now serious.
" Mmph, fine. But put him down first." Leo replied annoyed.
"What this thing, nah he is dead, might've clutched him a bit too tight." His father replied, his grip loosening. "Actually, he is quite dashing. I might keep him in my room of heads."
"DAD!"
"SHHHHH, NOW GO TO BED!"