New student

"Hello class. This is our new student sock, "
the teacher said, bringing in a large anthropomorphic sock.
"what the fuck is that" you mutter as sock walks in.
"Sock, you can sit next to Y/N over there" He says, pointing right at you.
"oh naw" you think as sock takes a seat.
"hey there beautiful, my name is sock. would you like some money? "
Sock bends down to get money from his back pack, and gives you... ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS??
"omg what why are you giving me a hundred dollars?? " you ask, perplexed.
"because you are so beautfil" he says, making you blush and hide your face.
"let's ditch this class, babe" sock says, taking your hand.
"You can't leave my class young man stay here we are learning" the teacher yells.
"NUH UH!! " sock says, sprinting away, your hands intertwined.
He brings you to the roof.
"What are we doing here senpai??? " you ask, looking into his fabric. he does not have a face.
"let's bang" He says, sliding off his clothes. he just had more fabric underneath, but it felt more obscene than the face fabric.
"sock you don't have a penis how are we gonna bang" you ask, perplexed.
"like this 😈" sock says, as the fabric at his crotch (?) Suddenly starts to expand, into seven inches of more sock. He starts to put it in you when the sock dick falls off of him!
"WHAT" You ask, seeing it start walking around and crying.
"oh my gosh I forgot.... I was pregnant.. I guess the sock dick was my baby :("
he said, sadly, putting his clothes back on.
"hey, it's okay socky!! I'll help you raise it. " You say, patting his back.
"Really?? You, a human, want to help raise a sock? Do you know what challenges and turmoil come with that?" He asked, cradling the newborn.
"No I don't. But,,,, I love you, sock. I'll help you however I can. Does it have a name? "
"Thank you love. His name is dghehseue. It's a traditional sock name. It means lion. " he mutters, looking down at his baby.
"That's beautiful. " you say, staring at the sky on the rooftop.
You both walk home together, and he introduces you to his parents.
"Nfgrjz sneheis sssdur xjdbd Y/N, kebdb dueuw dhdjzzxccxi!" He says happily. He is speaking the sock language btw.
"JEBDD DUSUWN DJDUDFVVF!" they say and he leaves the house in tears.
"honey, what did they say to you?? " you ask, concerned.
"T-t-they told me to kms they hate humans and they hope you die too, "
you didn't know what to say. Your orbs filled with angry tears and you walked sock to your house. Your parents accepted him with open arms and even turned the guest room into a nursery for dghehseue! From that day on, your life has never been the same. You found a passion for sock culture, and even learned the language, since sock wanted dghehseue to speak english and sock language. You sent dghehseue to an all sock school about 30 minutes away from your home. You and sock are getting married soon. You love him so much, and are thinking of having another baby. You would do anything for him.

THE END!!!! 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺