Familiarity

"Iris Fair" A familiar voice demands,you slowly open your eyes "it's just Iris" [sighs] I look at the blondes stunning eyes and my breath hitches"oh great your awake your brother is looking for you" I awkwardly shift trying to avoid causing further harm to my body "FUCK" i screech in pain as I do the blonde offers his arm.

Me and Cloud have been friends for two years now and this isn't the first time we have gotten back in brutal shape.

"Thanks Cloud" I glance down at his blood soaked leg,I had many shallow cuts but Cloud has a few really deep ones. "Are...are you ok?" He pauses "of course I am"he says plainly. he lied ofcourse he lied he's rarely honest about stuff like this "liar..." I hiss.His mako coloured eyes gaze at me momentarily "are you ok Cloud?" He sighs,his breath soothing me temporarily "no not really.but I'm more worried about us getting back to the bar safely" I step infront of him and he pauses "whyd you stop?" I lean my head against his shoulder and listen to his breath for a second "I'm not moving again until you calm down...your stressing a lot and it's causing further blood loss and making your breath unstable" I  shift putting a hand on his cheek and look into his vibrant blue eyes. "I get that as a soldier your sposed to tough it out but we aren't in danger right now and if we run into any...we were both trained soldiers" I weakly smile. He sighs "ok Iris" I grin happy that he didn't act super stubborn about that.