finding each other on vacation

This summer my family is going to Florida and that's were my best friend moved to. So we were leaving when my boyfriend text me and my phone went off.
*BEEP BEEP*
Hey what are you doing tomorrow?
I responded by
Well I'm going to Florida for half of the summer so I'm really busy sorry bae.
I was about to fall asleep when it went of again
*BEEP BEEP*
Oh yeah you told me about that we'll see you when you get back.
At airport
We were getting on the plane when my mom told me to put my phone away.
I was listening to music and playing Fifa on my phone and I kept winning. The songs that I was listening were:
Try hard : 5 seconds of summer
Stockholm syndrome: one direction
Fire n gold : bea miller
Amnesia : 5 seconds of summer
Steal my girl : one direction
Force of nature : bea miller
centuries: fall out boys
And whatever came on Pandora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then the plane landed and we all got our bags my little sister wouldn't hurry up so I moved her out the way and got the stupid bag myself and gave it to her.
Surprisingly Diana follows me on Twitter and she read my update: 'going to flordia for half of the summer for vacation and to spot out celebs like sings and stuff.'
So when I got my bags I heard my name and looked around and then someone tackled me to the ground. It was Diana
"OMG BEATRICE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"
"You don't have to yell, Diana. I miss you so much, too."
We hugged and then I dropped all my stuff on the floor and one group of 4 boys saw me picking up my stuff myself and asked if the could help. I looked up to see how they were and like omg it was 5 seconds of summer right in front of me. Diana was freaking out by now. I was too in my head.
"Um, sure. Aren't yall 5 seconds of summer?"
They just looked at me crazy and they helped me and answered my question.
"Yes we are 5 seconds of summer. You are..." I was just staring at them.
"I'm Beatrice Wood, this is my bestie, Diana Lee, my sister, Sarah Wood, and my mom and dad Mr. and Mrs. Wood. What are yall doing here?" They were so cute in posters and on award shows but the were cuter in person and taller especially Luke. They helped me and then me and Diana took picures.
"Hey can we have your numbers please?" Diana asked politely. Surprising everyone even me. We made a circle and Diana and me pasted out our phones we did two at a time and switched when he were done and luke got my phone first next was Calum then Michael last Ashton. I put bea_the_penguin.
Luke put luke_the_penguin, Michael put hair buddy, Calum put cal-pal, then ashton put Ash.
We left the air port with Diana's parents and my dad and mom got a cab to the resort port orleans. We got out and we waited for mom and dad to get here and then a limo pulls up and the guys get out. "What are you doing stalking us." Diana asked and I just laughed. "No, we are staying here. What are yall doing here?" Calum asked. "Well my family is staying here for half the summer." I said. They finally showed up and got their bags out. "Beatrice how old are you?" Luke asked me. "18 going on 19. Why?" He looked around and then answered. "Just curious." He smiled and they walked in. I ran in after him. "So why did you ask for my age, Luke?" He smiled and just stared in to my eyes and I just wanted to melt right then and there. "I have my reasons."
"Please tell me your reasons."
"I like you Beatrice. OK but I can't we just met." I just hugged him. "I like you too and it's not because your famous and all its because your you around people and you don't act like your a big shot." He hugged me back. Then my parents and sister came up and got the room key and we went to our room to relax and unpacked. I got my own room because I saved enough money for myself and to still buy stuff. We weren't going any were for the rest of the day, so I went and looked around and found the guys. They wanted to hang out with me I was so surprised, too.
"Wait yall want to hang out with me. A girl from Minnesota." I said
They looked at me.
"Your from Minnesota?" Calum asked.
Luke was quiet and just staring at me.
"Luke, dude stop starring at her like you want to make out with her." Luke and I blushed. Ashton noticed. "That's exactly what he wants too. Same with her."
"Shut up Ashton!" Me and luke said at the same time. We got something to eat and it was 6:30 now because we played at the arcade.
"I should get back to my room I'll see yall tomorrow? K. Bye." I hugged them and ran to my room before my dad and mom knew I was gone. When I got in the room I fell asleep.
*****************************************
This is my first book so I hope you like the rest of it. I'll post the next chapter real soon.