Prologue

" Why the fuck do you keep bothering me?" I said, no longer being able to hold the tears in my eyes.

Everyone just stared while he kept throwing food on to me.

Right before I could get up; he pushed me back down. I just wept and cried and no one seem to come to my rescue.

" Des, that's enough!" I heard his friend Mike say.

" No, this ugly bitch fat bitch need to learn her place. Every since Elementary this bitch has been following me." He said, pushing my head with his fingers.

He bent down to me and said. " Why don't you fucking disappear fat ass? "

Mike grabbed him and ran because the vice principal Ms. Davis was coming.

..... Later in her office.

" Ms.Coleman, who did this to you?" She said.

There's no way I could tell her! She would just cause more days here to be a living hell. " I don't know, it was a blur from all the milk in my eyes. "

" Ms.Coleman, I know you know. We have the tape and we are going to call your parents so they can join our session. "

Once my mom came in the door my hands was drenched with sweat. She knew Desmond Johnson every since our first incident. Then my Dad came and he been itching to put his hands on him.

I seen my Dad face turn red after looking at the tape " WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? IM GOING TO RING HIS FUCKING NECK!!"

After my Dad was removed by security. I was sentenced to stay home for 3 days, to heal from my scars.

As soon as I got home, I had a nice shower and fell into and deep coma.