SEASON 1 | EPISODE 10

3RD PERSPECTIVE
The episode starts out with the view zooming out from a corrupted treeangle to show the backs of Commando Circumsphere and Cingaton, then the view then changes to the front, "Seems like the trees's acting strange." Circumsphere said as he crossed his arms, he then looked at Cintagon for a response "Yep! Heh...Sure is!" Cintagon quickly said, "You gotta tell her." Circumsphere said, "I know!" Cintagon abruptly exclaimed after Circumsphere, "I just don't know what her reaction will be!", "She's probably like-", Cintagon then imitates an expression of an angry Pentellow, "And I wouldn't blame her!", "But it's better to know late then never." Circumsphere said, "Yeah." Cintagon said, 'Hmm...I wonder if she found out yet?' Cintagon thought as the view scanned the forest, "Let's go find her." Circumsphere said as the view now showed the corrupted tree, then suddenly a corrupted arm shot out of it.

The view changes to Pyrare's back above the canopy, "From what Polyhedron told us. Cintagon's that way." Pyrare said, "So you two should go see him. We'll take this way.", Pyrare then pointed towards the area with the corrupted treeangle, "Good idea! Come see us if you can. Ok Green and Orange?" Iris asked as him and Pentellow walked off,
"Sure thing!
Sure thing!
" Orange and Tsavorite said at the same time, as all the Heroes dashed over to Pentellow and Iris, "Um...What's over there..?" Cube asked pointing to the area with the corrupted treeangle, "It's a piece of the Tree of Life. Dub as done this plan before." Y/N answered, "Come on. As we go. We can finally get to know each other." Pyrare said to Cube as he picked up Y/N and Cube, "Oh...Right..." Cube said, the view changed to Cube, Y/N, and Pyrare walking through the forest, "So Cube. How's being a Caretaker treating you?" Pyrare asked, "Umm...I have mixed feeling about it..." Cube nervously replied.

"In one hand it's so stressful that I want to give up..!" Cube exclaimed, "And in another. It's kinda nice...", Cube then looked at Y/N and smiled - who smiled back, "I never thought I would ever talk to shapes that aren't flowers, Y/N, or my own...", a memory showed the time Cube and Pentellow first met in Poly Forest, then one when meeting Iris with Pentellow, and then hunting in the forest with Cyan, Y/N, Iris, and Orange, and then one where all the other Caretakers are reassuring him, and then one where Cube finally met Pyrare, then one where Pyrare is carrying everyone (except the Heroes), then the first ever memory of Cube meeting Cyan for the first time (ah, memories, how they fade away fast.) ,"Also. Cyan...I never thought I would be chosen. But I'm glad I have been..." Cube said, "He's the main reason I don't give up...I love him too much to do that...", then a memory showed the time Cube confronted Cubic, the view changed back to reality with Cube having beady eyes - he then wiped away a tear, "What was it like being a Caretaker for Gold and H/N..?" Cube asked Y/N and Pyrare.

"Hmm. Everything was easy except for communication." Pyrare replied, by hearing that - Cube frowned, "I knew how to raise him. Just it took longer than it should have to seal Dub.", it showed a memory of Pyrare holding Gold, "But the lack of communication wasn't all bad. He did eventually warm up to me.", it then showed a memory of Gold being hugged by Pyrare, "To be honest. Having Gold felt like a miracle. It feels as if I was giving a second chance.", "Well. What about you Y/N?" Cube asked, "Well. The first time I took a look at H/N. She remined me of myself." Y/N answered, then a memory of Y/N gently holding H/N inside the red tree of life, "I wanted to give her the growing up I never had. So I would use most of my time having fun with her even when Dub released the first corruption.", then a memory showed Y/N playing around with H/N, and then another memory with Y/N and H/N fighting alongside each other in the first Pink Corruption, "She made me feel strong even in my darkest times.", then a memory shows Y/N and H/N hugging each other, "PYRARE! Y/N! CUBE! LOOK AT THIS!" Tsavorite yelled, the view changed to all the Heroes (including Cyanide) floating in front of a pink light.