the amount

It was June 14th and everyone was saying goodbye for the summer, packing up their lockers, and whatever you do on the last day of school
-kenmas pov-
'Man I'm so happy to get out of this shithole for good' I was shoving all my books in the trash
'yeah well collage is gonna be a lot harder kenz' kuroo said
'Fuck you!!' I replied slaming my locker door, he looked so pretty with the sun beaming on him. 'Here,? Right now? ' he said smirking' 'ugh you know what I meant asshat' I rolled my eyes and started walking out the nekoma doors for the last time, He followed grabbing my hand as we got out to the sakura trees 'wanna grab a slushie or sum?' he said so softly
'kuroo I'm broke.' 'I'll pay!!!' 'hm, okay.'
'YEAHHHH' He pumped his arms In the air
'Can we take keiji and bo.?' 'ofc we can ml' he kisses my forehead. I love him so much. We grab slushies and go to a park to chill for a bit before they all head back to akaashis apartment. The smell of the lobby reminded me of my childhood house, kuroo started talking about pokémon and I dont really know. I was thinking that there's something I was supposed to remember but I couldn't put my finger on it then suddenly I stopped and my eyes widened. 'You okay kens? ' I hear bokuto ask, I nodded my head than caught up to bokuto akaashi and kuroo grabbing kuroo's hand. A few hours later we returned to my and kuroo's apartment. As soon as we get there I flop on out bed. I guess I seemed off because kuroo asked if I was okay; 'yeah it just that..' 'that what?' he asked again as he sat on the bed. '...this weekend were supposed to go my parents house this weekend' 'why's that a problem?' I started to tear up and I don't even know why. 'Because I'm still not out to my dad yet. ' I'm trying not to cry. 'aw kitten. ' he said as he grabbed my theigh gently. 'Kuroo I told you to stop calling me that! ' I chuckled and wiped my face 'yeah ik but I dont want to' 'whatever!!' he laid down with me as I said. Soon he fell asleep and and I played my game for a bit before I eventually fell asleep aswell.

chapter one finished🤞🏻(404 words)