Lurking

I could hear it lurking outside, When I get to the classroom I could hear voices whispering and laughing at me when I walk in the class I can hear the teacher shouting and yelling at the kids in the classroom to sit down, I can hear the sound of the birds cheeping and the ringing in my ears, i can hear the sound of the teacher in the opposite classroom, i can hear the sound of people walking on the path way outside of my classroom. Get to you're work!!!The teacher yells at me to do my essay. I sigh and get my pencil out to start writing my essay. By the time I'm done my essay I get up to hand it to the teacher, but i could hear the sound of tiptoes outside the classroom. I turn my head to see what was out side of the classroom and to my surprise I see a tall, pale, lady with black greasy hair looking straight at me.

After school I ran out of school to try and catch the early train in time but when I just arrived at the train station, the train was already leaving. I decided that I just had to wait for the late train that comes in 25 minutes from the early train. I decided to just go to the park near the train station to make the time pass quickly. When I got at the park I played at the swing for a while but when I checked my phone the train went 15 minutes ago. My only choice was to catch an uber now, I went on my UberApp to book an uber to come pick me up from the park. When the Uber arrived at the park I jumped in the Uber but I swear I could hear something breathing heavily in my ear... I started to panic when the Uber driver locked all the doors in the Uber. When the Uber driver was about to arrive at my house I heard the voice RUN!!! In my ear. I thought nothing of it and thought it would just be my brain playing tricks on me.

Later when I got home I could hear something running up my stairs and down my stairs I thought it must of been my dog. I went up to my room to rest in my bed, I turned my light off to try and sleep but I could hear something scratching at my door but it was pitch dark out side my door and in my room so I just opened my door assuming that my dog just wanted to come in my room. I put my hand out to pat my dog she starts licking my hand. I giggle as she licks my hand. Then I bend over to sit down with my dog and I hear whisper in my ear, Not only dogs lick...