Chapter 3: Part 2

The game was still going and it was intense. Hasana and Xavion won every other round up until now at Round 13. They were both tied at 13 meters. "A new rule has been added. The losing player's punishment is doubled. Losing the round will make the platform drop by 2 meters." the host said. This new rule shocked everyone, even Xavion and Hasana. They looked at each other with anticipation. Hasana chose 13 and Xavion chose 16.

13 x 16 = 208

208/12 = 17.3

Xavion was super close but only raised 1 meter while Hasana dropped by 2 meters. She was now 11 meters away from the acid. Fear struck her face as she looked around. We had no idea what would happen if one of them wins the game. All we knew was what was gonna happen to the loser. The next round began. Hasana chose 9 and Xavion chose 1.

9 x 1 = 9

9/12 = 0.75

Xavion was closer once again, having him stay in place and Hasana dropped down to 9 meters. We could already tell that Xavion was not only a little lucky but he was extremely smart. Hasana was panicking but she could do anything since she was tied up. Xavion sighed. "We've been here forever. I'm tired." he complained. The next round began and Hasana chose 3 while Xavion chose 19.

3 x 19 = 57

57/12 = 4.75 rounded up to 4.8

Hasana was super close only having her go up once and Xavion went down twice. Hasana and Xavion were 2 meters apart and Hasana got serious with the game. The next round started and Hasana chose 7 while Xavion chose 5.

7 x 5 = 35

35/12 = 2.9 round up to 3

Xavion was once again super close but only able to move up once. Hasana dropped another 2 meters, leaving her at 8m and Xavion at 13m. Xavion was beginning to laugh. He was practically going insane. "Heh. If I win this game, another step in my goal will be complete. I will end this game soon. Just watch me." he cackled. His eyes were growing with madness as he looked into the vault of acid. His plan of ending this entire game of death was set in motion. He wanted to weed out the mastermind even if it costs everyone's lives. The next round had begun. Hasana chose 6 and Xavion chose 3.

6 x 3 = 18

18/12 = 1.5

Xavion was once again close and moved back up to 14m while Hasana dropped to 6m. Hasana screamed for her life. Her movements were all over and she wanted to run. But she was tied up all around. Arms, hands, legs, torso, and feet. She was immovable. The next round begun and Hasana chose 13 and Xavion chose 13 as well.

13 x 13 = 169

169/12 = 14.08

Since they both chose the same number, they both dropped down by 2. Xavion noticed that choosing the same number wasn't against the rules but if that happened they would both be dropped. Hasana looked over at him. "ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU WOULD'VE KILLED US BOTH." she screamed. "Well, not entirely. I'm at a safe 12m while you are at a dangerous 4m. You have 2 rounds left to lose. Choose your numbers carefully." he smirked with malice. Hasana was panting with fear as she chose her next number. "1" she said. Xavion laughed. "12." he chose.

1 x 12 = 12

12/12 = 1

Hasana got the exact number and moved up 2m while Xavion dropped 2m. Xavion looked over at her. "I'm not entirely evil, you know?" he said. "I saved you. Now you have the time to think." Xavion sighed and clicked his teeth. Hasana gulped and the next round began. Hasana chose 12 and Xavion chose 3.

12 x 3 = 36

36/12 = 3