A night visitor

Commission for Dovin1990

Green eyes

All Marinette could see were those glowing green eyes. The soft texture of his suit, the smoothness of his hair, and the way he kissed her drove her completely mad.

His lips were like velvet, his touches were the softest she had ever felt, and they way he held her hand made her dizzy.

If anyone told her she'd be laying with Chat Noir, she would have told them they were crazy.

Marinette trembled. All she could feel was the sweet sensation between her legs, the softness of his touch, the feel of his lips on her skin, and the way her heart pounded erratically against her chest

His movements were deliciously slow, and it winded her up inside to the point where she whispered his name in desperation.

She glanced down, her heart racing as she witnessed her leather clad partner between her parted thighs. His soft lips gently kissed her skin.

Her fingers laced through his soft hair, tugging him closer to her, and she felt him smile against her skin. Her fingers ran down his sides, feeling his firm muscles and his hot breath against her thigh. Her cheeks flushed red as she remembered this was her partner, Chat Noir. She felt his rough hands run along her thighs. His eyes looked up at her. She felt the blush on her cheeks getting darker.

"You're beautiful." he whispered against her skin, kissing her inner thigh, breathing in her scent.

He sat up, leaning over her and kissed her lips sweetly, letting his hands run along her sides. She smiled, falling back on to her bed as his fingertips ran over her sides and up her arms. Her fingers slipped through his hair as she held onto him, his lips never leaving hers. She felt his hands grip her hips, his fingers digging into her, and she smiled, a small feeling of satisfaction filling in the crevice of her chest.

She shivered, her eyes closing the moment their lips separated, and Chat began to kiss down the length of her body. The warm sensation spreading across her skin. She bit her lip, a gasp heaving from her chest as his lips returned to her thighs. Her heart raced, her hands gripping on to the sheets below her the moment his tongue slowly danced along her clit.

His hands held onto her hips, pinning her down against the bed beneath her. She arched her back, her hips surging forward as she felt his tongue wrap around her sensitive clit.

She whimpered, her hands sliding into his hair once more. She tightened her grip, her fingers tangling in his hair. She felt him laugh against her skin. She glanced down, watching as he licked and gently suckled on her clit.

She felt her heart race, her core tightened and quivered, her chest heaving against the material of her nightgown. He pulled away slightly, staring up at her before his tongue darted out, running along her slick skin, his fingers digging into her hips as he watched her body quiver beneath him.

"Chat," she whispered, her hips bucking forward, her body burning up with pleasure.

He smiled down at her, his lips returning to her skin. She bit her bottom lip, her eyes closing as she moaned softly, small gasps escaping her throat as his tongue swiped mercilessly against her.

Her blush deepened as she felt his tongue tease her entrance.

His ears pricked up at the sound of his partner's soft moans. He moved closer, teasing her entrance with his tongue before finally lapping it against her walls. She quivered beneath him, her panting becoming louder as he explored her body with his mouth and fingers. His tongue hit her clit, making her hips gyrate against his face as she lost herself in pleasure. His digits dug into her hips as he pulled her closer to him and he savored the taste of her while observing her every reaction. His gaze never left hers; even as she bit her lip and closed her eyes in intense pleasure.