🖤✨ Flashback✨🖤

You were there watching as davalin was flying away....just quietly watching as he flew away further and further....

Oh how you remembered the days where he was a small little dragon just wanting to fly for the first time....

Oh...just how much he had grown......

✨ Flashback ✨
It was a wonderful day in the lands of the newly formed tevyat....

Neither to hot nor to cold it was just right....

There were a few tiny little dragons playing around as a few older dragons sat by watching what was going on...

You remembered wearing a dark blue dress as you were beside another person....

Pethale..... She was dressed in a white gown and holding baby Aditya in her arms...

You both were under a big tree.... The same big tree in mondstadt...

As you two were sitting there looking over the dragons and the newly formed tevyat, you sadly smiled and looked over at pethale who was smiling at Aditya and gently cupping his cheek...

You remembered how happy she truly was just taking care of her little child while she stared contently at the new lands that you and her had created.....

Yes....it had a lot of sacrifice but....it was all worth it...

To balance the lands,water and air....

You needed to do it....

-----------------------------------------------------------