My friend from a mental hospital

A guy named Five Hargreaves escaped from a mental hospital in search of the girl he always dreamed of.

   — How can I help you, Mister? — she asked with care in her eyes as this stranger approached her.

  Five looked very untidy: his eyes were red from tears and he hadn’t slept for a long time, the green-eyed guy had bruises and fresh wounds on his body, and his clothes were a little torn and dirty.

  The brunette guy panicked as he looked at the golden-haired girl who looked exactly like he had in his dreams. The boy didn’t want an innocent angel like her to find out who he really was.

   Five said without thinking:

  — Don’t ya know where the nearest train is?

  — Oh, no, actually I’m not from this state. Maybe you need an ambulance? You look bad, how can I help you, Mister? — asked the golden-haired girl with enthusiasm.

  Hargreaves was shocked and the green-eyed guy was ashamed of himself, so he didn’t want to receive help from a stranger.

  — No, there’s no needa call an ambulance, I just needa go to the nearest station, — he pretended that everything was fine.

  — Then you don't mind if I treat your wounds?

  Five could hardly stand on his feet from such kindness and her desire to help with his wounds. The brunette guy was not used to accepting help from anyone, it was a weakness for him.

  — Thank you, but no, — answered the boy briefly and left, as if running away from the girl, — God, what’s wrong with me? — he thought and turned to her, — Actually, I don't mind your help, Miss, as long as I'm not a burden to you.

  The girl smiled gently, looking into the stranger’s eyes, she was happy to help someone and therefore invited him to her home to heal his wounds.

  The two became friends and eventually Hargreaves told the green-eyed girl the whole truth, a little afraid that she would judge him or start insulting him, but in the end it was only Five’s thoughts, ‘cause in reality the golden-haired girl supported him.

  Their friendship became stronger than steel and as cozy and familiar as a sweet parental home.