Author's Note

If you've seen my conversations or the announcement I made, you would know that I've decided to "quit" my writing journey, or at least "take a break" from continuing the books here on wattpad.

However, every once in a while, I do come onto wattpad, just to check how everything's going. I can see that there are still people who read my stories, and that gives me the motivation to start writing again.

This book is dedicated to one of my most (if not the most) loyal followers. They gave me this wonderful idea for a fan fiction and I just could not refuse, I hope it lives up to their expectations and that they won't be too disappointed with it. I will try my best to update frequently, maybe once a week at least.

Does this mean I've changed my mind about "quitting"?

No, sadly, I'm still sticking with my earlier decision. I hope you all understand, I'm sure you do. However, as mentioned before, I might come back and update some unfinished books with a chapter or two, because I hate it when I'm reading a book and it's just left hanging.

If you have any more questions, feel free to comment and I will respond as soon as I can!

This book is dedicated.

That's all, enjoy reading!