show me how

"How was it like when you guys had your first times?"

Jisung is sucking on a lollipop, curled up on Seungmin's sunken couch when he receives a prominent side eye from the other. Felix grins at him lightly.

"You're going to have to be more specific," Seungmin replies as he dives back down to bury his face into his textbook. Felix unwraps a Tootsie Roll and pops it into his mouth, propping his chin onto the palm of his hand.

"It's about time you got curious," he giggles. "I seriously still don't know how you're still a virgin when you're dating literal sex on legs."

Jisung pouts against the hard candy. "It's not that easy," he sulks. "How could I just say, 'hey boyfriend, I want you to rail me into the mattress' without it sounding so weird and icky?"

Seungmin squints his eyes. "That's quite literally what you need to say. All you need to do is be straightforward and honest."

"But I'm a virgin," Jisung groans, flopping his head back. "That's so— unattractive. It's so totally weird, too, because at my grown age— I've never had a dick inside of me! What if Minho gets turned off about it!"

"Jisungie, how else are you going to lose that title of being a 'virgin' if all you're going to do is sit around and wait?" Felix asks, and he crawls over to hug his arm. "Trust me. Minho wants you more than you think. Like, seriously. I can see it in his eyes when you're together."

"What do you mean?"

"He means, Minho wants to fuck you so bad it's not even funny anymore."

Felix laughs when Jisung's cheeks quickly bloom into a peachy pink all over his face. He whines, burying his face into a pillow on the couch. "You're just saying that! I know he thinks I'm, like, untouchable or something. I don't know! I just feel like he wouldn't ever think of me that way."

"Jisung, please," Seungmin gives him a look as he closes his book. "That man is so obsessed with you, it's disgusting. He's always attached at your hip practically eye fucking you unashamedly."

"Don't say that," his eyes are wide in mortification, the blush on his face beginning to spread throughout the rest of his body. "He actually has shame, unlike you and Changbin." Jisung eyes his friend with a dirty glint in his glare.

"Nah, not really. Remember that one time when he and Hyunjin fu—"

"Hey, that's enough! Jisung does not want to hear that about his boyfriend," Felix rolls his eyes. "That was years ago. And plus, he's right. Minho has grown as a person and I can vouch for him if he claims he's matured."

"Dude," Seungmin says through a snort. He drops it, though. "Okay, then."

"A-ny-ways," Felix sings, "you're overthinking this, Sung. I swear— just sit on top of his lap and wiggle your cute ass and you'll be manhandled onto your hands and knees in no time."

"Guys, why are you making this about me!" Jisung exclaims, trying to lead the conversation elsewhere before he combusts from the images filling his mind. "You guys didn't answer my question."

"Well," Seungmin starts again, mildly interested in whatever situation Jisung is panicking over. "For starters, you, it felt good."