Chapter 118: I'll Be Your Villain!

-WITH IZUKU-

Izuku runs through the forest, carrying Kota on his back as he runs towards the lounge.

"We're almost there, don't worry Kota-kun; we're almost there!"  Izuku said to Kota as he continued to run through the forest.  "It's all going to be okay!"

Izuku leaps over the erupted tree roots and leaps off of the trunk of the trees in order to propel himself forward; swinging off of the low hanging tree branches to keep his momentum going.

"Of all the times my Omnitrix needed to recharge...!  If it wasn't for the self-preservation failsafe; I would've died back there...!  But in doing so, it drained the Omnitrix a lot faster than normal...!"  Izuku thought to himself as he continued to dash through the forest.  "Kota-kun, try to keep an eye out for anything weird you may see alright?  Just let me know where you saw it and I'll take care of it!"

"R-right..."  Kota replied as he held onto Izuku's back.

"Muscular...  What a powerhouse of a villain...!  If all of the villains from this night attack are that strong; then everyone else is in more danger than I thought...!  Iida-kun... Katsuki-kun, Todoroki-kun...  Uraraka-san...!"  Izuku thought as he ran through the forest.  "They're all still trapped in the forest, fighting off the other villains...!  And somewhere among them, Michael and Albedo are there as well!"  

Izuku looks to his left and sees the burning forest in the distance.

"With that forest fire in the distance, they cut off our only hope of escaping, leaving us with the single option of moving back further into the forest...!  I have to deal with that as well so that everyone can escape safely!  But that would mean I'd be within the villain's vicinity...!"  Izuku thought as he continued to run.  "That's fine by me...!  If they want me so bad, then I'll just bring the fight to them instead!  Take their attention off of everyone else, including Katsuki-kun!"

"Hey...  Is it alright...?  To just leave that villain back there like that...?"  Kota asked.

"Don't worry...!  After an attack like that; I don't think he'll wake up any time soon...!"  Izuku replied.  "Even if he does, most of the muscle fibers in his arms are torn to shreds, so he won't even be able to move much...!  We'll be in the clear for now...!"

"But...  A-Aren't you tired...!?"  Kota asked.

"A little, but there's still something I have to do after I get you to safety!  Something big!"  Izuku replied as he continued running.  "I don't have time to rest, not when there's so much on the line!  Not when I can do something about it!"

"B-But you're all beat up...!  What do you still have to do...!?"  Kota asked.  "Why...  Why are you going so far...!?

"Because it's the only thing I know how to do well...!  Keep moving forward...!  I...  Have to stop this attack...!  I have to save everyone...!  As long as I can still move, I can still fight...!  I can still save people...!  I can still protect them...!"  Izuku replied.  "If I don't, then the future won't change...!  If it comes to pass, then everyone will...!  I have to hurry up and get Kota-kun to safety so I can go and help them...!  I need to save everyone...!"

"...  I'm sorry..."  Kota muttered to Izuku.

"Huh?"  Izuku asked.