Part 1 - Existence

[Grays POV]

It was a bright sunny day in Wyoming. The sun was shining, wind was blowing the trees and I was in the vehicle with my mom who I say hates me when she really doesn't. Oh well, but anyways... I was on my way to rehearsal. I got bored and went on my phone, scrolling through discord and tiktok like usual. No notifications... Seems like everyone hates me... Everyone is so rude for what reason? I thought about that for a good moment before my mother pulled into a parking lot and parked her car. "Have a good time at rehearsal, Sweetie!" She called out to me. I rolled my eyes and for out of the car, ignoring her words because I have to make it dramatic of course!! I walk into the building. I was late since my stupid mother forgot to wake up. I hate her more than I hate when I don't get the attention I want! Anyways... I walked into the school auditorium but on my way to my destination... On the way there I seen somebody catch my eye. She was a light skinned, blonde girl with blue eyes.. She was so pretty. Was I catching feelings? No.. I'm perfect and amazing! She wouldn't stand a chance with me! Her outfit was a cheerleader uniform.. I just immediately went on my phone, going onto discord and texting the random group chat that I somehow now have. It had Drista, Dream, and Oli in it!

Me: "Omg.. Guys a blue eyed Blondie just walked past me! I think I'm in love 😍"

Oli: "Ok cool"

Drista: "OMGGG SLAY QUEENNNNN 💅💅"

Dream: "That's shocking...and gay"

Me: "WHAT DO I DOOO?"

Dream: "Idk trip her?"

Oli: "Fr"

Drista: "GET HER NUMBER OR LIKE.. ASK HER OUT, YOU GET THAT BLONDIE GIRLIE"

Me: "Alright!"

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked over to the blonde girl.

[Marie's POV]

Turning my head as I hear footsteps, I hear someone approach me. "Hello." I said to be polite even though I know I'm a stuck up manipulative bitchy bitch. She looked at me with admiration in her eyes. She then replied with a calm... Somewhat calm tone. I could tell she was nervous. "Hello!! My name is Gray!" She said with a smile. I returned the smile to keep up the polite act. "Alright.. I'm Nathalia..No.. Hermione- wait no.. Enid... No, No sorry My name is Anna! Wait..Actually it's Carmen..Wait never mind just call me Marie! Nice to meet you Gray!" I said. I kept my eyes on the other girl, she was pretty for a rat from the sewers. "You're pretty." I said to compliment her. She smiled and just asked me for my number. I proceeded to take the phone from her that she handed out to me. As I put my phone number in the phone I noticed she got a text message from a group chat. It said "Balls" I was rather confused but didn't question. Soon after this Dream person was typing violent stuff... It was so graphic and gory!! He was telling this Drista girl that's he's going to beat her with a spoon! That's so violent and horrible! How could somebody do that to another?!? I stayed quiet for a bit, watching the chat then I decided to hand Gray's phone back to her. "Your friends are interesting." She then looked at me with an embarrassed expression. "Oh.. I uhm.. I'm s-s-s-sorry... They're a bit out of hand at times... I'm.. Sorry if they we're rude!! They can be so horrible!!" Her tone sounded genuinely sorry so I just forgave her and didn't bother to confront her about it. She was so quirky! She was like me. Though I knew I had a boyfriend, my heart started to beat faster for her.. Did hers do the same? I mean she asked me for her number so I did give it to her. I skipped cheer practice, she skipped drama class and we just hung out the whole time.

[Grays POV]

I didn't know what to say!! I was so stunned!! She was like soooo pretty. I felt as if my heart was being stolen by her! I hope my boyfriend doesn't care... Either way I could lie and just make him look like he's a horrible person and I can play victim!! I'm so good at doing that. Marie then just grabbed my hand and looked at me. I feel my face heat up as I blush heavily. "Oh my god, I'm such a bottom!!" I said, just giggling like an uwu pick me girl. "I know we just met but I think I like you." I said to Marie, looking into her eyes like a soft uwu pick me girl. She then moved her face closer and closer to mine then our lips met!! We kissed!! "Does this mean we're official?" She asked me with a smile. I just nodded my head and leaned myself against her.

((PART 2?))