whisper promise of love

The main character of this story is Choi Beomgyu.He is an orphan. His parents died when he was only 8. Now he lives with his uncle and auntie in daegu. His parents were wealthy. They had a lot of properties. So after they died everything is on Beomgyu's name. His uncle and auntie had there eyes on it ever since his parent's died. So they filed a case wanting to take Beomgyu's custody. So that they can inherent all his property And they did. They have already sell his most of the property leaving some landscape and the house they r living in. They do nothing for living They only do drink and waste money on clubs. Now that they have not more property they are living by Beomgyu's earnings. They had stopped his studies and forced him to work and earn money for them. Now Beomgyu is 22 years old. He works at a cafeteria as full timer. In his dull life a man has entered to make his day brighter. A man named Terry. He has started to come at his workplace for 1 month and always flirt with him ask him out and tried to hookup with Beomgyu. But Beomgyu has declined all his efforts many times. But he still didn't left his side. He sometimes walk Beomgyu home after his work although Beomgyu has declined it. But he never listened. Now it has turned into their routine. The Terry guy would always come at the cafeteria and wait for his work to finish and walk with him to his house with no words exchanged. It is always silent between them. As usual while Beomgyu was working the boy came again without Beomgyu noticing his presence.

"Welcome to our cafe sir . What do you want to have?" Beomgyu ask while writing on his notebook

"You. I want you" hearing his voice Beomgyu understand that it is him again. So he ignored his words and ask again

"Your order please sir"

"One Boba tea with peach cake please"

"That will take few minutes sir. You can take a seat we will give you your order in a few thank you." Saying that he went into the kitchen area to inform about his order. After few minutes Terry get his food and start to eat it. The entire time when he was there he was only looking at Beomgyu. Taking notes of his every movement. And Beomgyu was obvious of his staring but he ignored it as usual. After 2 hours of waiting it was finally the closing time so he decided to go to the counter and pay for his food.

"Can I get my bill please?."

"Of course sir here it is"

Terry pay him and start walking out from the store only to wait for Beomgyu to come.

"Sir wait. You have paid extra. Here take the changes."

"Take it as tips"

"But sir it is a lot"

"Keep it coz you know I won't take that." Saying that he went out. Yea it was also a routine of him to always pay extra money to Beomgyu and never take back. At this point Beomgyu is very frustrated with him. So he decided to finally ask him what he wants.

After 15 minutes he came out of the cafeteria only to found Terry waiting for him as usual. So he started walking on the derection of his home and Terry also start walking beside him. After few minutes Beomgyu finally decided to talk to him. And ask him why is he following him out of nowhere.So he stop walking and turned to Terry's side and ask

"Can you please tell me what do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?"

" I want you. And I am doing this because I love you. I am saying it from the very first day why don't you understand."

"I don't want to understand because it is impossible. People like you can't love someone like me. And you know it too well. Most importantly I don't know who r u. Why I didn't see you before. All I know is you r Terry. Whom I saw 1 month ago for the first time I bet you too and now you are claiming that you love me."