𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

Taehyung was looking over his crush, Jisoo. The boy was a little too much into her that he was seeing nothing except her, like she was his everything.

Kim Taehyung, a 17 year old boy, has always had his eyes on Jisoo. Kim Jisoo, a 17 year old girl, was everything anyone could ask for. She was beautiful and talented as well.

Jisoo was reading a book while Taehyung was watching her. He watched her from afar but never had the courage to approach her. Jisoo never noticed him but he always did.

He was whipped for her and students could not ignore that. Everybody knew about his feelings for Jisoo except for her, herself. Students were giggling, seeing him so whipped.

Jisoo felt like someone was staring at her so she peeked from her book to see Taehyung. Just as she did that, their gazes met each other and it felt like the time stopped for them.

Taehyung had butterflies in his stomach, whereas, Jisoo felt an unknown emotion rush inside her that made her beat faster than usual and she felt warm by his gaze.

A student suddenly bumped into Taehyung, making them come out of their own world. Taehyung put his palms on his cheeks to feel that his cheeks were hotter than usual.

His heart was thumping loudly in his chest. If anyone was near him right now then they could have heard his heart pounding. He felt happy inside because it was the first interaction they had.

Jisoo was also having the same emotions as him but lesser. She tried to shake off the feeling but failed so she quickly got up from there and left with so many questions in her mind for herself.

Taehyung, who was distracted, still did not realise that she left so when he turned to see her but could not find her, which made him a little upset but he was happy that they interacted.

The next day, Jisoo was feeling a little down because she got scolded by the teacher due to being late. Taehyung noticed her mood and felt a little bad for her.

To cheer her up, he secretly slipped a note in her locker written, 'Don't be sad.' He was unsuccessful in his attempt because Jisoo already saw him and approached him with a frown.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck, seeing Jisoo standing in front of him with a questioning look. He found her cute while frowning.

"N-Nothing?" Taehyung answered, which made Jisoo more confused. "Is that supposed to be an answer or a question?" Jisoo asked, clearly frustrated by him.

"Answer." Taehyung simply replied while chucking nervously. "Why are you doing nothing in front of 'my' locker?" She emphasized the word 'my' while asking.

She clearly did not buy his excuse which made Taehyung more nervous. "Sorry but I was slipping a note in your locker because I wanted to make your mood better but you caught me." He honestly replied.

Jisoo was impressed by his honesty and her jaw dropped. "What was written on the note to make my mood better?" Jisoo asked. "Don't be sad." He straightforwardly answered but his cheeks were glowing red.

"You know, an ice cream would make my mood much better. Just saying, if you wanna treat me." She casually said. "Sure. I'm Taehyung, by the way." Taehyung introduced himself to her and put his hand forward for a handshake.

She gladly shook hands with him and they went on the way to get ice cream while having a talk. Days went by and they became pretty good friends with each other.

Jisoo also started having feelings for him slowly but still did not realise that. Taehyung was too afraid to confess, thinking that if he did so, he would break their friendship.